Chapter Two: Nanny

(Y/N) was waiting at the train station for her train, as she was listening to some nice music. She was on her way home from school and today, she didn't have to see Mr Han. It's been a few days, since she's been going back and forth to his office. She would make him countless meals and ask about the commoner way of life.

   He really is like one of those spoiled rich heirs from tv. I bet he's going to have an arranged marriage too, maybe made by his power thirsty mother. Wait what am I saying? I shouldn't get too ahead of myself. (Y/N) pondered.

  She took off her earbuds and soon started to wrap it around her phone, but accidentally dropped it. She frowned, as she bent down to pick up the phone. Yet before she could pick it up, someone else held it up to her and smiled.

  "You should be careful, you've could had cracked your phone and that wouldn't be fun." He laughed a bit. The man had long white hair, red eyes, a handsome face and a beautiful voice. She stood up and so did he. Revealing how much taller her was compared to the girl. She felt her cheeks heat up and it seemed like she forgotten how to speak.

  "Thank... you."

He... reminds me of an albino bunny.

"How do you know, Jumin Han?" He asked.

     Do all rich handsome guys know other beautiful people? I swear, it's like a paradise of just rich beautiful people.

"How about you explain to me who you are first?"

   "I'm Zen, I'm a friend of his. So, what's going on between the both of you?"

    She shook her head, as she laughed a bit. (Y/N) found it so funny, how someone would think she was in a relationship with a man like Jumin Han. She placed her phone back in her bag and looked up at him.

"There's nothing going on between the both of us, I'm just... someone who works for him."

    Zen stared at the young woman for a few moments, as he cupped his chin as he was in deep thought. He then sighed and crossed his arms and he turned his gaze away from her. But then turned back to her and opened his mouth once more to speak.

"I was concerned for a moment. You're a college student, Young and you have a pretty cute face too. I was worried he was trying to prey on a cute girl like yourself."

"I ruined his favorite suit..."

        "Oh! You're that girl!" Zen laughed and patted her head. He found her adorable, but also funny how much she made Jumin upset because of it. He enjoyed seeing Jumin be angry like that, for the countless times they argued with each other.

"He spoke about me?"

    "Yes, but I think have to say goodbye to you now. Your train is here." He pointed ahead, as he walked her over to the door and he handed her his business card. He waved at her.

"I hope Jumin, doesn't give you that much trouble. If he does, just contact me."

     "Thank you, Zen." Once the doors closed, she sat down and looked out the window. She found it strange how much her life changed just because of a suit and it caused her to meet two handsome guys. She looked down at the card, but soon shrieked.

    Wait a second! That guy is an actor! Oh goodness! Mr Han does have connections with all kinds of people, but I spoke to an actor so casually. I think Minae is a fan of him too? I'm sure she would love this story and it took me this long to realize...

(Y/N) was walking with Minae around the college campus. She was telling her all about her encounter with Zen the day before. Minae was jealous and she stared at the business card he gave her. She felt her eyes water, as she hugged the card.

"You didn't even ask for his autograph! What a shame... I'm jealous you got to speak to him. But you do have his number on here, which means you can ask him to meet you again."

"Minae, he told me to contact him if Mr Han does anything weird to me. I think its unlikely that Mr Han would even do anything to me, sometimes it seems like he doesn't even hold any interest for me. I'm more of a maid to be honest."

"Maybe you might spark up some love with him, don't be so down with yourself. You can't always assume that rich people are superior and different than everyone else. In the end, we're all human. I'm sure he's just like your boss."

"I guess you're right, Minae. Thank you." (Y/N) smiled at Minae. She smiled back and the two girls laughed together, before Yi-hyun ran up to the two girls.

(Y/N) was making Jumin's food. Ever since he first tried her cooking, he wanted to have her cooking again. She smiled, as she loved the cute apron he got her. It was a cute Kitten patterned one and was simply adorable. But soon a white cat with pretty blue eyes approached the young woman.

She rubbed herself against her legs and meowed at her. The cat reminded her of her days how she used to help feed the neighborhood cats, until they were forced to move away. She stopped and washed her hands.

"You must be Elizabeth, the cat Mr Han keeps talking about." She bent down to her and softly petted the cat, as she purred in delight. But soon she stopped and washed her hands once more. Before turning her attention back to making Mr Han's dinner.

   She made Bugeoguk. It was Dried pollock soup, a nice dish. It was made out of good strips of dried pollock with eggs and the soup of course. She called Jumin out for dinner, but he said give him a little while longer. An hour passed and soon she checked up on him.

  He was at his desk on his laptop, he seemed like he was still doing his work. Or at least attending to some work and she couldn't help, but feel a little sorry for him.

   He works so much, a lot at the office and even at home. It almost seems like he wants to work overtime just for the fun of it, but I'm sure it's hard to be in his shoes. I'm sure Mr Han is very passionate about the work he does.  

She didn't  want to interrupt his work and so she went back to the kitchen. She decided to kill some time by washing the dishes she used and so she did that.

    It wasn't until another hour later, Jumin came out looking tired. He yawned, as he scratched the back of his neck.  (Y/N) turned her head to him and smiled, she was sitting at the dining table and had the food set up.

"I'm sure you're hungry with all the hard work from today. Why don't you eat dinner now? It's already nine and I think you would like the break."

  "Thank you." He sat down and stared at her strangely. He was used to eating alone, except for the times he would eat with his father or for work related business. But in his own home, he was taken back and wasn't sure how to take his in.

    "It's Bugeoguk, I hope you enjoy it."

   "You should go home now, you're still a student so you need to get up early for classes."

"But I want to-"

   "Do I have to repeat myself? Your health is more important than watching me eat, you've already done your job so leave." His words sounded cold, but it reminded her of why she was there. She nodded her head and went to the door and grabbed her things. She placed on her shoes and turned her head to him.

"Goodbye, Mr Han."

"Goodbye, (Y/N)."