chapter six

Our fans continued screaming as the music stops. We smiled and bowed to them before we left the stage.

"Aaah! It's so tiring!" Wendy Unnie whined.

"Yes. And the choreography is very hard" I agreed. We're now heading to the make up room and rest.

"Yeri-ssi!!!" All of us turned around as we heard Taehyung oppa's deep voice.

They are at our back. We immediately bowed as sign of respect. They did the same.

"Y'all did great!" Namjoon Oppa said.

"Kamsahamnida" our leader, Irene unnie, replied.

I'm very happy that they liked our performance. And I know my Unnies are happy as well.

But I'm still pissed at Jungkook becauss why the hell did he go here?! I thought he is broken hearted? And didn't he think that coming here cannot help him to get Tzuyu back?

"We still like to stay but we have to go. We're sorry" Jin Oppa said.

"Ani ani it's okay" Wendy Unnie said

"Thank you for a nice performance. And congrats" Jimin Oppa is really a nice guy. He smiled sweetly.

"We have to go. Annyeong" Taehyung oppa said

We waved our hands to them

"I'm staying" Jeon Jungoook.

No no haeee!

"Ani it's okay Jungkook. Go with them" I told him as I flashed a fake smile but in reality I'm pissed. Ugh

"I'd like to talk to you, Yerimie. And I'll bring you home. Is it okay, Noonas?" He smiled at my unnies.

They looked at me with a smirking face. Except Seulgi Unnie.

"Just make sure you'll bring her home safely" Seulgi Unnie, seriously said.

"Alright, Noona. Yah! Hyungs, you can go now" The disrespect though.

××××××××××

I already changed my clothes and we're going out of the building now. Many fans will see us together. So I'm preparing myself.

"Yerimie, faster" he said while waiting. He's sitting on the couch while I'm removing my make up.

"Tss. Are we going somewhere?" I asked him. I can't stop glaring at him.

"Yes" that's the only thing he said. I have many questions to ask him.

I don't know why but we're suddenly becoming close to each other. It's like we've known each other for like 5 years. Surprisingly, it's like that.