'Heat' of the Moment

Sorry this chapter took so long! I took a bunch of editing because I never quite got it how I wanted it. Leave a review! Here's the surprise I told you all about. Xx
-----------

The next morning Dean woke up and looked over at Cas. He saw him laying there, eyes wide and drenched in sweat.

"Cas? Cas- what's going on?"

"Dean- I think I'm in heat."

"In what? Angels can go in heat?"

"Yes Dean. Angels have to reproduce just like humans do. We only go into heat when we find a potential mate. I am assuming that is you, Dean."

Castiel gets up and begins walking towards the table. A few shaky steps at a time, not bothering to put any clothes on.

Dean climbs out of the bed and picks the angel up bridal style, taking him to the bathroom.

"Dean what are y- Dean! Put me down."

"Nope. You are practically dripping sweat, and you stink. You're getting a shower and I'm coming with you to help."

Dean sets Cas in the bathroom and turns the hot water on. Once it's heated up, Dean got in and motioned his angel to follow. 'His' angel.

He takes the detachable shower head down and rinses all the sweat off Cas. He can't ignore the dirty thoughts in the back of his mind as the water runs down Cas' plump ass. He feels himself getting aroused, but he pays no attention to it. He knows Cas needs this, and he's going to give it to him and not let his desires get in the way.

He took the small bottle of shampoo and started working it through Castiel's hair, the soap suds running down the tanned, muscular skin. Once he has it all washed out, he grabs the body wash and walks around to face the angel. Immediately he realized that Cas was sporting a boner too.

"Damn Cas, this heat making you horny or something?" Dean says with a light chuckle.

"Dean, I think you know very well why my vessel is reacting this way."

It takes one look in Castiel's eyes for Dean to realize that Cas wants it just as bad as he does. But this time, he's gonna take it slow. He's gonna feel every spot that makes Castiel see sparks. He's gonna make Castiel want to come all over himself, untouched.

He grabs the angels face and pulls him into a soft kiss, trying to put all the feeling he has into it.

Castiel kisses back immediately, slowly walking towards the wall of the shower, feeling every inch of Dean he can touch. He licks the bottom of the hunters lips and is granted access. Their tongues are dancing around eachother, licking, tasting, and exploring every inch of the others mouth.

Dean picks Castiel up, taking him out of the shower and turning the water off without breaking the kiss, and lays him down on the bed. He straddles his waist and runs his hands all over the angels body, kissing and sucking all down his neck. He starts kissing all over Cas' chest and takes one of his nipples in his mouth, sucking on it lightly and swirling his tongue. Castiel moans and tangles his fingers in Deans hair, tugging. Dean licks a strip from one nipple to the other, taking the other one into his mouth and doing the same as before.

He starts kissing even lower and dips his tongue into Cas' belly button. In doing so, Castiel gets goosebumps all up and down his arms and legs.

He begins kissing and sucking hickies on the inside of Cas' thighs, and all around the dark curly hair. He purposely dodges the angel's erection, moving on to the other thigh. He brings his head back up to Castiel's face and kisses him deeply. He reaches down and traces Cas' perineum, he recieves a low pornographic moan in return. He brings his hand back up to Castiel's face asking him to suck on his finger. Cas obeyed and sucked on it loosely.

Once his finger was coated in saliva, Dean brought his hand back down and pushed it through Cas' entrance.

"Dean- oh god, Dean. I can get pregnant now. You can't do this, let me."

Castiel flips Dean over on his back and begins kissing him, tracing every nook and cranny. Dean moans and bucks his hips in return. Cas retrieved the lube that was left on the nightstand from the night before, and coated his fingers in it. He slipped his hand down and slid his finger into Dean's virgin hole. He can feel Dean squeezing around him.

"Relax, Dean. I'll take care of you." Cas says in a reassuring tone.

"Cas.. I have never had this done bef- Oh God Cas!" Dean says as Castiel lightly thrusts his finger in and out in an attempt to stretch Dean a bit. He kisses him once more and uses his other hand to slowly pump the hunters dick.

Once he feels Dean relax, he adds a second finger and begins thrusting and scissoring him open. It feels so good to Dean, he starts bucking his hips and thrusting himself into Cas' hand. Cas let go and pushed on Dean's hips.

"Patience, Dean."

Once he feels that Dean is stretched enough, he lowers his hips, and teases the rim with the head of his erection.

"Fucking tease, Cas. Get on with it. I need you inside of me."

Castiel obeys and slowly pushes his way inside Dean.

"Oh god, Dean. You're so tight around me. You feel so good."

Dean was absolutely speechless, he was just left there moaning. The feeling of being so full of the person he loved was just magnificent.

Castiel began to thrust, feeling Dean all around him. It was amazing, it never felt that good with April, this was making him see stars.

He reached down and brought Dean's knees closer to his chest, allowing deeper entry.

"Oh God, Cas- please don't stop, I love the feeling of you inside me. Ohhh, Castiel, that feels so-o-o good."

Dean never thought he would be fucked senseless by a man. Much less and angel, but hey, there's a first time for everything.

Castiel turned Dean into his side, the new angle allowing him to strike that little bundle of nerves inside Dean with every thrust.

Dean was left a moaning mess, he couldn't even see straight, his vision was clouded with big stern dots every time Cas thrusted.

"C-Cas, I'm about to-"

"I know Dean, come for me baby, come for me."

Castiel began thrusting faster and harder, chasing his own orgasm. He grabbed onto Dean's dick and began pumping it in time with his thrusts. All it took was one last thrust for Dean to come all over his chest. Castiel followed and came in large spurts inside of Dean, filling him to the rim. He was pleased when he saw a bit of his own seed dribble out of his hunter.

He pulled out, and laid on the bed cleaning them both off with a shirt that was left on the floor the night before.

"So.. uh, how long are these heats supposed to last?"

"I'm not sure, like I said, I have never been in one before now. Maybe we should call Bobby about it tomorrow. I'm sure he has a book or two."

The two laid there for a while longer, kissing and talking together before they decided to get up and go out to the local park before it started raining again.

~-----------------~
I hope you all liked this chapter, the next one is coming soon. Leave a review! Xx