What a Surprise

It's been a few days since the visit you had with Noodle, and in those three days you were very lonely. The only thing that kept you occupied was texting your other friend and maybe taking a few walks while listening to music. Otherwise things were pretty lonely, everybody was busy with there lives except for me. I'd just was the days in my room. You eventually decided to take a walk, but to the park this time. I mean who knows, maybe Noodle's there. 

      You got your phone and your pair of headphones. You went to your favorite music playlist and clicked on it. Everything seemed like you were in a movie when you listened to your music while observing the outdoors around you. It was then that you realized you wear nearing the park that nobody seemed to be there...strange. I mean, it is an unpopular park, but at least a few people would be there. You raised your brow in confusion, but just didn't think of it too much and continued walking.

      You gasped in surprise when you suddenly felt something grab the back of your waist, or someone. You looked up to see violet locks of hair tickling your face slightly.

"I found you~" stated a familiar voice.

"H-hm?" you were really confused. You then realized the voice was Noodle.

You pulled away from her now taking a look at her. She smirked under her hair.

"I knew I'd find you here~" she said making you blush a bit.

      Noodle chuckled at your blushing face, she then started to grab your hand and started walking. You were a bit confused. Why was she doing all these romantic gestures? You blushed a bit at the thought of both of you dating, it almost felt unreal. You truly loved her deep down, but you were almost certain she didn't feel the same.

Hi sorry for the short chapter i've just been stress vomiting for several days, and have friendships falling apart so thats cool