Walls

thanks to @burritoislife1892 for giving me this idea.

Lauren P.O.V 

I don't even feel like waking up for school. there's only one reason I am going to though.

Camila Cabello 

she's not popular like me but there's just something about her. Her amazing eyes that I could look in all day if every time we look at each other she wouldn't look away so quickly.

she's also the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. But even though I'm the most popular girl in school I still cant work up the courage to talk to her.

but today is the day I'm gonna talk to her I have to I want to know her story who she is things like that.

****

As I get out of my car I am greeted by some of my friends. "hey Dinah, Ally, Normani" I say.

"Hey Lauser so is my ship gonna set sail today or do I have to wait another day" Dinah one of my best friends say.

"yeah she's right Laur" 

"guys you know how important this is to me can we just not talk about it for now please". I say folding my hands together giving them my best puppy dog eyes. 

"Fine" 

"But lo if you don't talk to her I will" My other best friend Ally says "ok ok deal" I walk to class

****

I walk into my last class before lunch its the one class I have with Camila. I sit down and I see her walk into class man she's beautiful. 

"ok class so were going to be doing a project I will be assigning partners you are going to have to get to know your partners over the break and report what you have learned about them lets start"

as she reads through the list I finally hear me name "Lauren and Camila" wait am I dreaming did she just say Camila.

oh man she coming over hear ok play it cool play it cool Laur. she sits down next to me "hi" I say a little nervous "hey" she says emotionless. 

"so um since we need to get to know each other do you wanna come over my house or" she thinks for a second "i'll go over your house after school" she says and the bell rings.

before I can say anything to her she packs up her things and leaves. 

ok so to get her I will have to work really hard 

Camila Cabello you will be mine.

Camila P.O.V 

did I just talk to the Lauren Jauregui ok play it cool even though I would love to be with her and talk regularly to her I cant not after last time and especially not with my secret she freak just like Selena did I cant let that happen again.

keep those walls up Cabello you have to stay strong.

A/n hoped you like the first chapter again thanks to @burritoislife1892 for giving me the idea to write this book hope you like the first chapter byeeee