S2E2 (9 DARES AND QUESTIONS!!!)

Talk show day! Today we have 8 dares and 1 question!!! ExelWolf2000, CCKILLER00, furgy123, KeyshawnLattimore, SkaseAndEvershall, nightwolfdelta, pawpatrolrocky, and last but not least ChaseandSkyerox have dared and questioned us! ExelWolf2000 wants everyone to date everyone!"

*Marshall and Everest walk away*

Ryder: "Hey! Where are you going?!"

Marshall and Everest: "Doing the exact same thing Chase and Skye did an hour ago!"

Ryder: "They're already doing it huh?"

Pups: "Yup!"

Ryder: "Ok, Rocky, it's time to go to your second date with Tundra, Rubble, it's time for your first date with Miracle, me to go on my 20th date with Katie, and Chase and Skye are already dating for their 100th time or so and Marshall and Everest to date for their 75th date or so! Zuma has to date Princess! But first, Rubble has to ask Miracle out! Funny, because that's a dare from SkaseAndEvershall!"

*out on the street

Rubble: "Do you want to go out with me?!"

Miracle: "Umm... Sure?"

*at Skase's date*

*Chase and Skye make out*

*at Evershall's date*

Marshall: "You're beautiful Everest"

Everest: "Aww... Thanks!"

*they kiss*

*at Kyder's date*

Katie: "Hahahahaha! Really?!"

Ryder: "Yes!"

*Katie kisses Ryder*

*Rocky and Tundra's date*
A/N: I don't know what Rocky and Tundra's shipping name is called.

*Rocky and Tundra nuzzle each other*

*Rubble and Miracle's date*

A/N: Again, I don't know what Rubble and Miracle's shipping name is called.

Miracle: "You're Cute! What's your name?"

Rubble: "Rubble! The guy who kissed you randomly!"

Miracle: "Oh! Nice too meet you Rubble! I really liked when you did that by the way!"

Rubble: "Oh, it was nothing!"

*Zuma and Princess's date*

Princess: "Zuma, you're really cute!"

Zuma: "Well You'we Cutew!"

Princess: "Aww Thanks!"

*back in the lookout*

Ryder: "We're back again after the dates and CCKILLER00 has brought Sweetie to Adventure Bay to flirt with Chase!"