Epilogue

"Good morning beautiful." Shawn murmured against my ear. I shivered in delight.

That day where everything happened in the club was almost 5 months ago. Me and Shawn have been talking as very close friends. We aren't in a relationship. We are taking it very slow.

I'm really happy right now. More happy then I was with whatever that jackasses name is. I rolled over and smiled at him. "Good morning honey." I smiled.

He leaned in but I pushed him back. "I would kiss you but I have morning breath. " I say getting out of bed to brush my teeth. Shawn groaned. "I dont care about morning breath." He complained.

I smiled and leaned over and gave him a sweet kiss. Then I pulled back. He did a little happy dance that I had no choice but to laugh at. "I'm cooking breakfast." Shawn announced as I went in the bathroom.

"You cooked all week. It's my turn." I yelled back. I got my tooth brush and toothpaste. "So? Your a queen. You should get treated like one." He says sounding distant, like he was already in the kitchen. A wild blush spread over my cheeks. I giggled.

"How about we just go out for breakfast?" I ask. He appeared at the door way shirtless. I'm sure I was completely red now. No matter how many time I seen him shirtless I always turn into a tomato.

"It's to late. I already started." He grinned. "You baby me to much. Tomorrow I'm waking up really early to cook." I tease. I started brushing my teeth.

"You better not. I'll tickle you to death." Shawn warned before he disappeared down the hall. I smiled after him.

*********

"Shawn where are you taking me?" I asked him for the 12th time. He had me blind folded and still in my PJs. The morning air is a little chilly.

He walked me a few more steps without answering then he stopped. He takes my blind fold off and I gasp at the scene in front of me. We were standing on a hill with the with sunrise seeming very close. The sky was blue and orange. And then there was rose petals trailing to a box of chocolates.

My eyes started to tear. But this time from happiness. I turned to see Shawn on his knees with a ring. My eyes widen.

"Megan. I've loved you ever since I saw you. No I dont love you. I'm in love with you. I know I can Treat You Better then he did. I will treat you better then I have ever treated anyone. Even myself. I promise. Will you please do the honors of being my girlfriend?" He asked looking deep in my eyes.

My tears fell. "Yes Shawn." I whispered. He slipped the promise ring on my finger and stood up and gave me a deep kiss.

"I love you so much Shawn." I whispered in tears. "I love you too." He whispers. I knew it and he knew it too. He will treat me better. This is what I have been waiting for.

Candace4Ever💕

Short Story over.