Chapter 2

I decided to go simple and wear my white Nike Cortez, white top tucked in, in my high waist pants, paired with black leather jacket, that I'm only wearing just until I'm at the venue. I styled my hair, so it was kinda wavy, I put on medium size hoop earrings and simple makeup.

 I styled my hair, so it was kinda wavy, I put on medium size hoop earrings and simple makeup

When I arrived, I saw familiar faces that I see in the work place, I went to my co-interns who were assigned in Logistics, Dan and Becky.

"Pretty busy night, huh?" my attempt at starting a conversation,

"Oh you bet!" Becky said, while she was busy checking her ipad, seeing if she is missing something.

"Go there," Dan pointed at a row of seats, "Tessa, and the other interns will be sitting there!"

"Thank you, and guys! Good luck!" they gave me a quick smile, before heading back to their jobs.

Overall, it was a good strike night! I finally saw the Portuguese player we were trying to invite, and he even won! I was gathering my stuff -- jacket and freebies from the event, when Tessa and John, another supervisor, called me.

"Stella! I want you to meet some people!" Tessa said,

"Michael, this is my employee, the one who talked to your employee!"

"Oh hello! Thank you for the help! By the way, this is Andre... Andre Silva."

I saw a tall guy emerge from the crowd, "Hello, Andre!" he held out his hand and I for some reason I was star struck, girl, I didnt even know who he is!

"Hi! Como é a sua viagem até agora? (How is your trip so far?)" I tried to be professional, he's a client, technically. I could tell he was taken aback, he asked if I'm Portuguese, and I said no, so he responded in English,

"We can use English, I don't mind", he said while looking down and he gave the cutest smile ever. "So far it's been good! Plus, I get to keep this!" he raised his Strike Night belt.

Michael called him and the rest of his "crew" which consisted of his brother and cousins, Tessa called me too, and asked if I wanted to join dinner, I was about to say no,

"Let's go! I want to get to know you more......" he was lingering til I said my name,

"Stella,"

"I wanna get to know you more, Stella!"

Going to dinner!