Car ride home?

After the horrible pun you tried to use to make him forget what went down there was a long car ride home. It was like 9 at night? And you guys till have not made it home. He was lost.

   "Gamzee" You said softly

   "YeS sIs" he still was looking at the road. You put a hand on his lap.

  "Do you just wanna stop at a motel for the night and then go home on the morning?"

   He looked at you confused but then shook his head yes as he pulled into the moral that was conveniently there as you passed.

He parked the car then walked in. You followed. you walked In and to be real it was a pretty nice place. The walls had a nice beige color and the desk was a dark chocolate color. The man working at the desk was a tall skinny man.

He turned around having his golden locks fly with him. And no this was not Dave strider. Neither Dirk.

"Hello there and welcome. How may I help you today." His voice chimed as his Australian accent followed it.

Gamzee let you do the work considering he doesn't know how to work this thing.

"Umm hi so yeah we need a room to stay the night." You said shyly while hiding your blush. ( he was cute XD)

"Well for you to love birds there a room open for you down the hall down to the right. Enjoy your stay!" He handed you they key to the bed room and gave you a big smile

Love birds? Do we really look like we're dating? Or together for the most part? Well yeah I mean we're going to be sleeping in the same bed as each other for the night but also... you trailed off not knowing what else you said to your self.

( Gamzees pov)

We walked down the hallway and to the right like the man said but (y/n) seemed in her thoughts. I hope she doesn't feel uncomfortable sleeping in the same room as me.

   Damn this hallway is long as fuck! All I could hear was the  clink and clack if her heels. And those legs... and that ass... mmm...

   ( your pov )

   Yeah we will just have to sleep in the same bed that's fine with me. I turned around to Gamzee only to him checking me out while licking his lip. I cleared my throat getting his attention back in my eyes.

    You saw him blush as he just looked at me. You giggled.

   "So Gamzee we are going have to sleep in the same bed. Yes it may seem weird but we have the last room and I will NOT be sleeping in the floor."
You said quietly as you unlocked the door.

   You heard his little chuckle followed with a honk. You walked into a nice room with a flat screen tv, green curtains with a palm like color as the wall paint. And you suspected a big bed.

"Ok Ima go to the car and get the clothes you always have in the back." You sighed as you tried to walk out the door before having Gamzees hand rap around your waste and stuff his head in the nook of your neck.

   "G-Gamzee... w-what are you d-doing..." you stuttered and blushed as you felt ha lips press against your skin.

   "MaRkInG yOu As MoThErFuCkInG mInE." He smiled as he let go and winked as you walked out to the car.

  This will be one long night...

-------------------------------------

Hey!! Man it's been long sorry for the wait but I want to know if you guys want me to put a lemon in this. I have no problem doing it I just wanna know if you guys want it so I don't fuck this story up with a unwanted lemon. Yeah tell me in the comments! Love you long time!!