Movie

-

Sophie's POV

I woke up to a blinding light. I forgot to close my blinds again. I sighed and threw my sheets off of  me. I pished myself up to my feet and shuffled past a snoring Iggy. I was going to Everglen today, so I packed up all of the things I needed in a bag, changed, and headed down the stairs.

"Good morning." Edaline chirped as I entered the kitchen. She handed me a pink goop I still hadn't remembered the name for, and I dug into it. I was soon done and handed the bowl back to her. "Have a great time at the sleepover!" Edaline hugged me.

I started walking to the Leapmaster. In the background I heard Grady shout. "STAY AWAY FROM THAT BOY! WAIT I MEAN ALL THOSE BOYS! ESPECIALLY THAT SENCEN BOY!" And a muffled Ouch! I smiled and leaped to Everglen.

-

I appeared in front of the gate and looked around, nobody else there. The gate swung open and Biana appeared out of nowhere. I jumped and sighed when I saw her laughing. "Never gets old!" She chirped.

I laughed with her. "No, it doesn't. I don't know how many times you've gotten me with that one." I stepped inside and she closed the gate behind us.

-

We all sat in Biana's large room. Dex had gotten a human tv from his mom and some human movies. We all sat gathered around the tv on the carpet, the room in complete darkness as we watched the movie. 

I looked over at Biana leaning on a blushing Tam. He had an arm wrapped around her shoulders. I smiled. They were too cute. Linh was on the other side of Tam, and Dex was next to her, whispering to Keefe. I sat next to Fitz.

I felt a blush crepping up my face as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I leaned back into his arms and continued watching the movie like that.

-

The movie was almost over, and Linh, Dex, and Keefe had fallen asleep. Tam had Biana in his arms and the two looked like they were happy. Fitz had let me stay in his arms for most of the movie. The movie's final song played and the screen went dark after a few minutes. I looked up at Fitz and noticed that he was already looking down at me. I blushed and looked down again.  I peeked a glance at Biana who had fallen asleep in Tam's arm.

I dared peek a glance at Fitz again and smiled at him. He smiled back, which made my heart melt even more. He leaned down a bit and his face was right in front of mine, his breath heating my red cheeks even more. If I tilted my head I would be kissing him. So I tilted my head up. His lips were soft and the darkness only made it seem even more passionate. I pressed myself into him.

I had to pull back, panting for breath, smiling. He was smiling too. His arms around me felt like the only protection I would ever need. I leaned back into him, pressing my lips on his. It was the best make out session ever.

-