VI

In morning,

I wake up on the bed, last night I just wear night dress and keep the gown safely hidden. Oh my head, it's paining so much... I cried at night by thinking what will I tell to Jungkook... what if get mad at me?

"Miss Jaeun, Your breakfast is ready." The maid knocked on the door and said. I said I'm coming... I take a shower, get ready and get down at the living room. I came at breakfast table.

"Good Morning Dad, Hobi Oppa!" I smiled.

"Morning Jaeun, sit have breakfast." Dad said.

"Morning little sis" Hobi Oppa said.

I sit on the chair while having breakfast... My mood was not good... I remember the dress, why I tore? I could have done other things... to save him... Ah! My head...

"What happen to you, Jaeun-ah...? Is anything bothering you? Hobi Oppa asked me with worried expression. Whenever I have headache I ask for coffee... my Oppa knows me so well.

"Nothing Oppa, I just... feeling worried about my marriage..." I don't know what to say, so I just give him marriage excuse. "Don't worry... You can say to me anything bothers you..." he patted my head. "Okay Oppa, I will." I smiled.

Today, I will not go to the office because I have my first date with Jungkook. I will spend this whole day with him. I'm so excited. 

Jungkook messaged me...

"Honey..., get ready I will pick you in a half hour, Okay"

"Okay. Where will we be going...?" I replied on message.

"It's a surprise"

I putted my sweet and cute pink skirt and white top on. Well I like to wear short dresses... which are cute and lovely. I did my simple makeup with pink rosy lips... I get down to the hall and waited... just then Jungkook came to pick me up. He was shocked.

"Honey... you can't wear this short! Go change faster or we will be late..."

"No, I'm not going to change..." Then he holds my hand and took me to my room... faster.

"I'm not going to change... look it is so cute dress isn't it."

"You can only show me your body... not to others. Now I will select a dress for you..." He was going to my dresser... I stopped him. I didn't tell him yet about that dress... "NO! I will go change..." I'm standing in front him... by blocking the way to closet room. "Honey... let me atleast choose...-" I didn't let him finish.

"I will bring it for you to choose... my closet is bit messy..." I lied. I'm feeling so bad for lying to him but I can't do anything... I'm deciding to fix that dress... I have kept in my closet for now. I have talked with the company of the dress maker that they can fix it for me... I hope they help me...

"Bring it then... well choose the best one for our first date..." He decided and chooses the dark blue and black dress which is long enough to cover till my knees with stunning black heels. I get ready to show Jungkook the dress.

"Wow! You look gorgeous..."

"I told you... blue will look adorable on me..."

"But black looks more sexy..." he came towards me and holds me from my waist... his lips comes near mine... I shushed him with my finger... while his lips touch my finger tenderly... we will be late, so I stopped him. But I want that lips on mine...

"We are going to be late..."

"Okay, let's go for now... later I will show you..." he smirked.