1

Me:GUYS IM DONE WITH THE TOWERS IN MKX GUYS IM DOONE YAAAS BOI YASS..
(YAS BOI YAS MKX YAAAAAS)
Ben:I see....u made this story....
Me:YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAUUUUUPP!!! BE HAPPY XD
Ben:I will sooo let daigoswifey smack Daigo's butt WITHOUT u
Me:I have someone's butt right in front of me...x3
Ben:U SICK SON OF A BITCH PERVERTED MIND GIRL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look at all the trees blowing in a love way as Ben and Ken sat down and looked at them flowers and trees.

You see,the two have feelings for one another,but won't show it(except samone called Borkie XD)Oh well,I SHALL SPOIL IT SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"....Wanna battle?"Ker,Ken's puppet asked in a voice Idk how to replace.Ben gave a small nod before feeling Ken's arm over his shoulder.

"With hugs included?"Beus,Ken's OTHER puppet asked in a cute little voice and a smirk was plastered on Ken's face.Ben groaned in annoyance,since he is not a person who loves hugs and I hate hugs soooo ya...

"No...GET OFF ME I NEED PERSONAL SPACE!"Ben yelled as he tried pushing the...I guess a bit TALLER boy.

"A hug isn't that bad,"Ken said before hugging him as Ben's soul leaked out so slowly,it was like Daigo was taking his SOUL!

"I feel so uncomfortable with this..."Ben said before being dragged to the BEY STADIUM BOI I SHIP IT SOOOOO HARD I LUV DA SHIP.

So as the....COUPLE battled each other,Valt had to do something.....HUG BEN HAHAHAHAAA see dats da best think of being a writer.

Of course I'm in it I dared Valt to do it.Here let's see what it was...
ME AND VALT....
"Do you think Ben will let me hug him tho?"Valt,the midget,asked as I da great Creepy who needs people to have me updated with people,pushed him to Ben x Ken-I mean the Friends...

"Yes.....but no because he is an animal...like me..."I said as Valt sighed."He is you.HES LIKE YOUR TWIN...no wait Ben is..."Valt laughed nervously as I carried the sack of potatoes-I mean the midget..

"Let's go smol one,"i said(weirdest song I'm playing:Earthquake and The Duck Song XD).
--------------------------
Me:DROP LIKE AN EARTHQUAKE BEN!!
Ben:-_- no Queen of Darknees
Me:....U SHALL OBEY ME!!!*tackles him*
Ben:AHH STAP NUU NO HUGS AAAAAAAAAAAAH
Valt:*eating bread*hey Rantaro you heard that?
Rantaro:....no
GUYS IM SORRY MY SISTER IS TELLING ME TO STOP EARTHQUAKE AND THE DUCK SONG OH hey Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran is on SHE PLAYED THE FIDDLE IN A IRISH BAND BUT FEEL IN LOVE WITH AN ENGLISH MAN BEST SONG I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL and EVERYONE I SWEAR TO....STAP SISTER U...*turns off iPad