RULES!!!!!

1. Cussing is allowed but not to much, you'll get reported (like if you cuss in every sentence for a scenario)
2. No killing other people's OCs without permission
3. Don't ask, just gimme your character info and I'll tell ya if your in or nah
4. You're only allowed TWO OCs at max, and yes you may have an Exceed (this not counting as a person)
5. If there's a battle, please no making yourself invincible
6. (Mostly) Use the correct type of grammar (I understand if you're from a different country or that you haven't learnt English correctly so I shall be giving an example in the book)
7. DONT start a relationship with others without their permission
8. If you quit the roleplay please say so in the comments therefore their will be no confusion
9. You may have Guy x Guy/ Girl x Girl relationships I'm not a hater of that so it's allowed.
10. Have fun! And if it's anything to do with my OC and such, please remember to ask me, it would be kinda awkward if you didn't and I'm not knowing about what you're doing.

EXAMPLES

Mah OC's info,

Name:  Melody Akuma (Akuma= Demon)
Siblings: Terra Akuma
Parents: ???
Appearance: Melody is a female with long, chocolate brown locks, that is normally tied into a side ponytail, that goes down to her waist if it's let down. Her eyes are a hazel colour that compliment her hair greatly. Melody can be seen wearing a Galaxy strapless croptop and a black vest over the top with a matching set of blue denim shorts. To top all of that off, Melody also likes to wear knee-high boots with heels.

Personality: This female is loyal to all those who she cares about. She adores her family but can still knock someone's ego down a few pegs. Melody cares most for her little sister, Terra, and even if her guild, Fairy Tail threaten her or even bully her, someone's gotta do something. Though Melody has a problem with containing her anger, she can still be a sweetheart, along with a kind and loving big sister figure.

Magic: Melody was raised by Ginga, the galaxy dragon. Therefore, whatever her father taught her is what she can do, making Melody a Galaxy Dragon Slayer. She can turn to mid air or even bend the stars to her will but all great things come with a weakness. This power gives her an ultimate weakness for sweets and next to any type of physical harm. Her being a Galaxy means that she is created in the night, meaning that she is fragile and cannot defend herself in hand-to-hand combat unless she has a sword. Melody also has a great power, she can shift into any form she likes, a lot like Gemini, but sometimes, She can only change her figure to match their strengths but not their weaknesses. Though she also can't help but give into their personality sometimes, and with males, she always gets the spell wrong and turns into the female version of the instead.

Weakness: Physical harm, Sweets
Past: (optional I'm personally not gonna do it cuz I'm to lazy)
Crush: ??? (Depends on RP)
Likes: Nature, Making new friends, Exploring
Dislikes: Animals being abused, Being Used, Getting Lost
Hobbies: Listens to music whilst drawing/painting

So there is what I would like at least. If you wish to add anything go ahead, but please wait while I write down what I just wrote without any info.

Name:
Siblings:
Parents:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Past: (optional)
Crush: (Optional)
Likes:
Dislikes:
Hobbies:
Magic/History on why she has it:

Kay now if your fluent in English just do a normal speech sentence:

"Pshh! It's not a big deal, Terra," Melody told her younger sister, and sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck

If you're not just do this:

Melody: Pshh! It's not a big deal, Terra *rubs the back of her neck*

Not that thats cleared up, I'd like to tell you that yes, you may crush on my character and you could get into a relationship with them, you'll never know! Hehehe!!!