She's dating who now? [9]

Veronica's POV: So Ethan ended up lying to me. I did a little more research when we got home. They have over 3 million subscribers. Almost 4 million. They have more success than Corey..good for them! I'm still confused why he wouldn't tell me. Grayson was in our apartment and Ethan was next door. I asked Gray if I could go to their apartment and he said it was alright. The door was unlocked, so I just walked in. "Ethan..are you here?" There was complete silence. "Hello.." "In here," I heard his voice coming from his room. "Are you alone?" "Uh yeah...I'm going to walk in now." When I walked in, Ethan was sitting on his bed with a camera in front of him. "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't  tell you that we were YouTubers. I just didn't want you guys to think of us differently, and treat us differently." I could see he felt bad about this situation. "Ethan it's okay. I won't think of you differently. I like who you are. Nothing's going to change that. I don't care if you're a YouTuber or not." I sat next to him and gave him a hug. I noticed that the camera was on. "Are you filming something?" At this time, my curiosity took over. "Yeah, I'm trying to make a prank video. I can't figure out what prank to do on Gray." "I've lived with 4 brothers. I have so many ideas." Oh this should be fun.

Jordi's POV: Back from grocery shopping, I watched as Ronnie jumped onto her laptop and did her research. These two guys we've been hanging out with aren't necessarily average. They're pretty famous on YouTube. They have A LOT of subscribers and definitely a bunch of girls fawning over them in the comments section. Gray stayed with me in my apartment and Ronnie went over to see what Ethan was up to in his apartment. There weren't any successful efforts in a conversation between Gray and I. I gotta admit, it was pretty awkward. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV to see if maybe that'll break the ice a bit. It sure did work because next thing I knew, Gray plopped next to me and wrapped an arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he grabbed my hand with his other hand. Waffle style. I kept watching the TV, but I felt Gray staring at me. I looked up at him and he smirked a little bit. "Beautiful," he said, looking down at my lips. I kept looking at him, as he leaned his head a little towards me. Then we kissed. Not like making out, just a simple kiss. He let go of my hand and put it up to my face, caressing it a bit. We let go and stared into each other's eyes, Gray still holding onto my face. "Jordi," he said, mesmerized. "Yes," I responded, softly. "Will you be my girlfriend," he asked, smiling. Still in the same position, I nodded my head, "Of course." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. He was taken by surprise but then held onto my waist. I let go again, then was pulled into another one of his amazing hugs. "Um.... ok," said a voice from the kitchen.