Chapter 3

I'm sitting at the police station in an interrogation room. I pull out my phone. A real phone, not my burner. "Lynol, please call me back. If you don't fucking call, when I get out of here, I'm coming over and ripping your ears off!" I shout in the phone. This is the 4th time I called him. He's too pissed to listen to me. It was just chance he was in a motor cycle club and I'm a cop. I didn't even know they did illegal shit. I still don't. I'm just guessing that's why he's mad. And that's not my unit anyway nor is it my jurisdiction.

The door opens and a different female cop comes in. This one is a detective. She's in a white button down and black pencil skirt. Nope. She's a lawyer. "Sorry about the man handling and lack of fellow respect." She says and sits down.

"Do you guys always man handle pregnant women?" I ask with an attitude. She almost laughs.

"Again, sorry." She says.

"And not only that, I shot a man who put a gun to my back and threatened mine and my child's life." I tell her. She exhales through her nose.

"Should file a complaint." I don't shut up. But what she says next makes me.

"But then your husband would find you. And that kind of defeats the purpose of running."

"I wanted to make you an offer." She gets the point. I stare at her.

"We are trying to take down the holy rebels for illegal arms." Isn't that ATF territory?

"Your point?" I snap.

"Well you seem awfully close with the president." She was listening to me the whole time I was sitting here. Watching me squirm and listening to my phone calls to Lynol.

"You want me to go undercover?" I gape at her. She tilts her blonde head from side to side.

"Basically. We've been trying. Our UC isn't getting anywhere." She shrugs.

"I won't do it." I tell her. There's no way. Lynol has done so much for me with out asking for anything back.

"Well, then I'll call social services and see how they feel about a single mom with gang associations. And then the father will get involved and I'm guessing it's your husbands." She threatens. My eyes grow wide.

"Because I won't help you, you're going to throw a fucking tantrum and threaten my baby. I'm a decorated cop. Go for it." I tell her.

"A cop. Then you should want to uphold the law just as much as I do." She says.

"No." I tell her again.

"Sleep on it. Is your husband finding you and your baby worth the freedom of a few outlaws?" She gets up and leaves, leaving the door open for me.

I go straight to the club house. "Margo, are you okay?" Kale comes up to me. Patch is right behind him.

"Yeah. I need Lynol." I search for him.

"He's in the back. You should let me-" I don't let him finish as I go for his room. I burst through the door to find some half naked whore riding his dick. She jumps then glares at me. It's the girl from my first day here. Lil or something.

"Time to go." I throw her clothes at her.

"Excuse me, bitch." She gets up in all her naked glory.

"Don't make me shoot two people in one fucking night! I said LEAVE!" I shout. Lynol just grabs his boxers and gets up.

"Out." He orders her. She pouts but complies.

"The fuck do you think you're doing?" He snaps once the doors closed.

"You have a rat. A leak. Whatever you want to call it but you have one. Someone is talking to the cops." I tell him.