Chapter 3

I'm not a fan of partys, but I guess I have to go. My friend April, she finally understands the reason I hate them. It was last summer, July. I'm even devastated thinking about it. I told her everything that happend during that party. She was startled.

*FLASHBACK (DAY OF PARTY)*

I walked in with my ex best friend, Rebecca, (She left me for the cool kids and bullied me ever since.), she lead my tword the back of the house. Every one was drinking, shots, beer, they Were even smack camming everyone. Well she lead me tword the back, that's just where it started. She whispered in my ear something but, I couldn't understand it over the LOUD music. We walked through a door that I didn't even know was there and there were about 15-20 people in there in a circle.

One of them was holding dice and a bag full of what looked like, all different kinds of medications? She pulled me over to an open spot and sat me down. She sat down next to me but was talking to the other person beside her. After about 5 minuets of just every one laughing at absolute nothing, because there're drunk, someone called out my name. I looked around and every one in the Circle was staring at me. It ended up being the person next to me.

"You gonna go?" What?!? What is he talking about?!? "Ummmm What?" He didn't respond. Just handed me a bag with dice. NO!!!

"Ummm no, I'm good." I knew what they were doing now. I'm in a skittles party.

"Sorry miss. Princess, but it's a rule, once your in the circle, there's no going back!" NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO! My parents raised me good. I'm not gonna fall for this.

I was about to speak when Rebecca interrupted me, "C'mon Y/N, we'll finally fit in with the cool kids!! Don't you wanna be popular?" I looked at the ground and I thought, really hard. I didn't want to be the girl who was too scared to take a few medications, but I didn't want to end up in the hospital.

"No! I don't care what you selfish, attention needers think of me! Im not stupid like that to think that will make me popular!" Everyone stared at me. I got up and left but my hand was pulled back to face whoever pulled me.

I felt a sharp pain on my face. I was slapped.

"HOW DARE YOU! THOSE ARE MY FRIENDS!"

"Your friends are idiots" I meant it. I didn't like the fact that she was hanging with people that think it's ok to do drugs.

Tears swelled up in my eyes, but I fought them back. I didn't want her to see me cry.

I ran out of the house but someone grabbed my wrist. Not again. I was pulled Back just a little.

"Hey, you ok?" He was pretty good looking but I was too upset to think anymore. I simply pulled my wrist out of his grip and continued to run home with tears dripping down my face.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

April still wanted to go. So I went with her. I swear this girl knows how to persuade me!