Angel's Scythe

Me: Hola todos!!!!!!!!!!

Silver: ?!?!?!? Are you spanish?

Me: part spanish, but yes.

Silver: i thought your chi-

Me: I'M A MIXED BLOOD PERSON OK!!!!!!

Silver: O.O ohh....ok

Me: *sighs* wheres amy and angel?

Silver: well angel is taking her little sister angelica to the airport with amy.

Me: angelica is leaving?

Silver: yup! Amy said 'Angelica has work to do in the island'.

Me: ok.....well could you go get sonic and shadow for me...we have a dare.

Silver sure *walks walks away*

~LATER~

Silver: *comes back with sonic* I'm back!

Me: where's shadow?

Shadow: I'm here.*walks in while holding angel's scythe*

Sonic: why are you holding angel's scythe, shad?

Me: *looks at shadow* you haven't return her scythe back didn't you?

Shadow: 1.don't call me 'shad'! 2.yes, i haven't return her scythe.....yet! And 3.it's non of your business faker.

Me: ok then.....lets just start the dare, first is sonic! *shows to sonic*

Sonic: *sees the dare* really? *looks at 'me'*

Me: *nods*

Sonic: *sighs* I don't think i can tell my embarrassing moments to shadow, because he already knows my embarrassing moments...And you guys too.

Shadow: true.*snickers at sonic*

Silver: *nods* even angel records all your embarrassing stuff. *chuckles*

Sonic: don't remind me! *glares at them*

Me: *rolls eyes* whatever.... ok unto the next dare and it's for shadow.

Shadow: sadly...rose is not here, so i can't do the dare. Maybe next time I'll talk to her in a private way.*smirks*

Sonic: *jealous*

Silver: well..... see you guys- *cut off*

*****: SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG WHERE ARE YOU AND GIVE ME BACK MY SCYTHE OR I'LL KILL YOU YOU MOTHER F***ING @$$HOLE!!!!!

Shadow: *smirk* gtg, before she finds me.....CHAOS CONTROL! *disapear*

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Don't forget to ask or dare us!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!

I'm too lazy to type.....sorry.