School :(

Hey Guys this update would probably short cause i have to wash my clothes lol well see if my mind puts on an idea

ENJOY 😘✌️
***********************

**Hyorin POV**

So today is my first day at school. My parents transfers me and Bora to a International private High school with The oppas.

Our uniform is mad adorbs. Its a Skirt the color is Aqua and the shirt is Khaki color. The skirt is like high wasted and theres a collar on the shirt and a tie.

So i just put my white Jordan on and put my hair in a ponytail. I brush my bangs to make look straight.

Bora has her hair on a side braid. And she is wearing the same clothes as me and whit Converse.

We both head out to the dining to eat breakfast.

"Unnie. Do you think that our new school would have cute boys?" She ask me
I look at her with a big eyes.

"We go to school to study not to flirt" i said to her while taking our time to go downstairs.

"I know but wont we do better on school when we have 'Insparation'?"
She asked

"Yeah kekek lets eat faster to find out" we hurried in the dining room and sat together.

"Ohh good morning girls. Eat faster your bus will be hear in 30 minutes" Dad told us

Mom is on the kitchen still cooking while dad is serving the food.

I observe the room. Only Kai, Tao , Chanyeol and Luhan oppa.

I wonder where's the rest?

"Ahhh Kai Oppa, wheres Kyungsoo Oppa?" I asked i was curious.

"Ohh He left early. He got vocal lessons and the rest got dancing and guitar." He told me looking ate his Ipad.

"D... Don't you guys have any like that?" Bora asked

"We do, But where after school with you two." Tao oppa say

"Huh?" Bora wondered

"Oh yeah i forgot to tell you" Mom sat down she done cooking " me and your dad signed you both on Vocal lesson. Your oppa will be there."

"W... will kyungsoo oppa be there?" i asked

"Mhmm its your dads company. every afternoon the family go there so all of us will be there."

*BEEEEPPPP*

"Ohh the bus is here. Go Hurry." Mom And Dad drop us on the gate. They both give us a peck on the cheeks.

"Ahh wait. Here You guys can call us ok will call you after school . Talk later kids byee" Mom handed us a phone. Looks expensive.

Were inside the bus. Look so fancy.

"Hey your Kai adopted sister right?" A guy in front of us asks

"Y...yeah why?" I replied

"Nothing... You and your sister are cute. Yonghwa By the way." he put his hand out asking for a shake hand.

I shakes his hand. and he turned around. I think our school is far so i closed my eyes while listening to music.

********+**+++++*+****+

Thanks for reading please wait for the next update

Tomorrow

Lavya 😁✌️