Author's Note [Important]

Hello, everybody!

This isn't an update to Begin Again but it is an important announcement. I know I have been MIA for the past few months and I sincerely apologise for that. I know many of you were looking forward to updates but unfortunately I have been so busy with school (assignments. so many assignments.) and just life in general that I haven't had the time to write new chapters.

Although I don't reply to private messages/messages left on my wall, I do read every single one of them! Thank you all for being so supportive and so encouraging. It really means a lot. As some of you may know, I was going through a tough time for a few months and your messages of love and encouragement really helped me feel better on the bad days.

Now, the most important announcement is here! Before school started, I spent about four months re-writing and editing the first edition of the Royals Series: The Lonely King. I'm not done with it yet, but I figured that if I was unable to update Begin Again, I can give you this. I'm very proud of what I've re-written so far and I hope that all of you will love it too. Writing on Wattpad is not only to publish new ideas, but to improve current ones. I really hope that one day I can get my books published, and to me, rewriting The Lonely King is a step in the right direction.

The Lonely King includes new chapters, characters and more backstories (Logan and Bianca, Asher and his family, and many more!). However, the basic plot is not going to be changed drastically, so no worries!

I know that some of you might be disappointed to know that Begin Again will still be on hold, but I hope all of you can understand that I am trying to improve my writing and your reading experience. The Royals Series is very dear to me, but there is much improvement that can be done. I hope that you can understand and respect my decision.

I will be updating The Lonely King with new chapters soon, so please stay updated!

With much love,
SHEVVIE.