1.Getting Started...

A huge mansion is shown......A huge room......two boys are shown......

(two boys one of age 29 and another of age 26 are shown)

Boy 1-yaar getting very nervous Shivaay.... Don't know but my heart bit getting faster every moment like something strange will happen.........

Boy 2-Don't get nervous Bhai...nothing will happen ...we are going to see  Bhabhi ....(in-a-exciting-voice) i'm toh super excited....my Bhabhi will come yehay......

(so this is the surprise.....OM is elder to Shivaay......and same case with Annika and gauri tooo)

Another mansion is shown.......two girls are talking to each other..

(two girls one of age 28 and another one of 25 are shown)

Girl 1- Di don't woory so much........they are coming to see you not to kill you.....

Girl 2(in- a-worried-tone)- wahi toh they are coming to see me.......Oh my God if something will happen...???

If i will not be able to answer their question correctly.....??If I will make some blunder...ohh what willl happen ......hey shankar ji save me.....

(she says these and sits on the bed...the other Girl comes sits besides her.....puts her hands around her and says_

Annika- areey Di don't be so nervous....you are behaving like First time you will see a boy and a boy will first time see you..look at me am so super exited that My jiju will come more pranks more fun....every thing double !!!!!!!! (she says excitedly)

the screen freezes on first Omkara and Gauri nervous faces and then Shivaay and annika excited faces

________________________________________________________________________________guys this my second story....there is a lit bit surprise and changes too...hope you all like it ......please say shall I continue it or not.........please give me the same love that you are giving on my first ff......

"LOVE IS INFECTIOUS DISEASE...IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE,ANYWHERE.........ONE CAN NEVER KNOW WHEN HE OR SHE IS GOING TO FALL IN LOVE.......LOVE IS MUCH A BLESSING THAT IT CAN ALSO HEAL WOUNDS AND CAN ALSO GIVE WOUNDS AND PAIN"

UNTIL THEN,

WITH LOVE,

SHANAYA