-:-The Announcement-:-

Briar

Frank had a select group of the cast meet him at the Tim Hortons on the south end of Oakville. That is the best part of being a Canadian... TIMMYS! Well maybe that isn't THE best but...
I walked up to the front doors of the famous Canadian coffee shop, my boots making a loud crunching sound in the snow.
It was March, but the snow was still here, surprisingly... it had been ages since there was snow in March! I took a glimpse around the café and spotted a rather large booth with my family... sadly, not literally. Every seat was filled except for one, beside Myles, my best friend, and on that note my boyfriend. I sat down, twiddled my thumbs, and anxiously waited for Frank to speak.

Myles

Briar walked into Tim's, her blonde hair down, and curled. Her black jacket reached her mid thigh, and her red and black plaid scarf smoothly rested around her neck... and her favourite sock monkey mittens pulled over her tiny hands...she was absolutely gorgeous... she sat next to me in the last seat at the booth. She twiddled her thumbs a bit, as she waited for Frank to tell us why he had gathered a small group of our cast. The only ones here were Lil' B, Vic, Isaac, Trevor, Britt and myself. Briar leaned into my shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around her and she scooted closer to me.
"Morning B," I calmly whispered and kissed the top of her head, her hair smelled like strawberries...
"Morning Mylo..." she trailed off and snuggled into me.
Frank began to talk.
"I have exciting news guys! We have been offered an extension onto the Wild Rhythm Tour!" Everyone was smiling at each other at this point. I just squeezed B's arm, and she looked up at me and smiled. "I have decided to only select you 6, which my I say are couples... or at least known as showmances... and portray a couples extension... lots of duets... and some group dances and trios!" Frank smiled excitedly. Everybody was full on grinning in a cheesy way.
"Now... this tour will be heading to cities in.... France, Brazil, Australia, Finland, Sweden, Spain, Iceland and right here in Canada! The tour starts... May 1st, and ends July 29th! Rehearsal starts tomorrow!"
Everyone got up, and Britt was the first to speak...
"Hey! Everyone should come over to my place tonight for a sleepover!"
"The entire cast or just us 6?" Trevor asked, clearly confused.
"Just us silly!" Britt replied smiling and side-hugging Trevor.
"I'm in!" Isaac smiled.
And at once everyone agreed.
"B?" I asked Briar.
"Yea My?"
"Can I pick you up?"
"Yea sure!" She laughed,
"See you later!"

TIME JUMP 4 hours later

Isaac

  The sleepover party was in full blast, even though there were only 6 17-22 year olds, everyone was having a good time. I cracked open my 3rd beer and took a sip. Ahhhh gotta love the classic Molson Canadian! "Hey guys!" A drunk-looking Vic stumbled into the living room. "We should play truth or dare." "Let's do it!" A sober Briar answered, she's only 17, under aged, so she had some of Myles' beer but later decided just to stick with pop. Myles decided to stay sober so Bri wasn't hurt by somebody else who is drunk, and so she wasn't left out.
"Vic you start!" I slurred.
"Alright! Trev... Truth or Dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Britt for a full minute!"
"Vic that's lameeeee...." Britt sighed but turned to her boyfriend and kissed him passionately. When the minute was up, Myles had to pull Trevor off of Britt to continue the game.
"Baby B... Truth or Dare?"
"Truth..." Briar stuttered as Vic and Britt laughed deviously. Myles hugged her tighter than before.
"Have you and Myles ever hit it off?"
"N...no..." Briar stuttered once more, Trevor was walking towards them and kneeled in front of Briar.
"Don't lie baby..."
"I'm not!" Briar stammered.
"Trevor your really drunk! How many beers hit ya?!" I shouted while dragging him away from Briar who was nestled into Myles' chest.
"M... Truth or Dare?"
"Dare!" Myles smiled at her.
"I dare you to take your shirt off."
"Lame Briar... LAME." Vic screamed.
"Isaac... Truth or Dare?"
I quickly answered with
"Dare." I dare you to kiss Britt."
Britt's eyes widened and I stood up slowly, and made my way to Britt. I glanced at Vic and gave her a sorry look.
"A REAL KISS!" Myles shouted behind me.
I leaned in and kissed Britt, for at least 14 seconds.
"Truth or Dare?" I asked staring directly at Vic.
"Truth." She smiled.
"Name your boyfriends..." I became rigid, desperate to know the guys before me, they could have really hurt her... those jerks!
"Dawson,
  Codee,
  Zac,
  And you!" She finished. Ugh Zac...
The game continued until Briar stood up and said she was tired, and everyone agreed, wrapping up the game. Briar and Myles took the guest room, Britt and Trev took Britt's room, and myself and Vic took the sleeping bags, wanting to take one for the team.
I stared into my beautiful girlfriend, Victoria Baldesarra's gorgeous eyes, as she fell asleep in my arms, boy am I lucky.