In Which Percy Sucks

((A/N: I'm going to try to make these next chapters extra long to make up for not updating... 😫 Again sorry...))

Leo's POV

I allow (Y/N) to lead me to the pavilion where everyone is eating dinner. I know I have a big cheesy grin on my face, but no matter how hard I try I can't stop smiling. 'I can't believe (Y/N) (L/N) is actually my girlfriend now...' I shake my head thinking to myself. I take the lead as we approach the pavilion and see Percy glaring at us suspiciously. I shoot him a 'bad boy supreme' smile and ask Chiron if I can make an announcement. He nods yes and I smile at him before turning to the campers. Chiron pounds his hoof against the ground and a silent hush falls. After the announcements he steps to the side and we come forward "I just wanted to make an announcement to say that (Y/N) and I are now dating!" I say proudly. A round of cheers come up from my siblings in the Hephaestus cabin and the Aphrodite cabin ((of course xD)) I see Percy's face in passing and if looks could kill I'd probably be toast. I glance at (Y/N) and kiss her on the cheek and smile as her face turns red and we both walk to our respective tables. Chiron clears his throat "Yes well congratulations. After everyone is done eating feel free to join us at the campfire for our evening sing-a-long" Chiron then sits down and everyone goes back to their own individual conversations. I get a bunch of pats on the back and congratulations when I sit down. I hear someone in the Aphrodite cabin shriek that they have to come up with ship names and I smile as I start eating my dinner.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I was smiling after Leo kissed me but not so much after I sat down, I felt Percy burning holes into my head. I sighed "I know you're looking at me, no I'm not looking at you." I sip my drink and sigh when I still feel his eyes on me. I turn toward him "Listen Percy, I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions. If I want to date Leo you can't stop me" I glare at him. He smirks "Water puts out fire, I may not be able to stop you but I can put Phobos into him" I sigh "You really need to stop using Phobos instead of fear, it's just weird" I face palm. Percy starts to object when someone else speaks up from behind Percy "She's not entirely wrong Seaweed brain" Annabeth says, laughing. I look at Percys bewildered expression and start laughing too "thank you!" I giggle. She sits down "so what're you guys talking about?" She looks at both of us. Percy starts to say something but I interrupt "Percy doesn't like me dating Leo" I huff. Annabeth looks at Percy and shakes her head "You have to make her make her own choices" she hugs him. He doesn't say anything then Annabeth whispers something in his ear and he huffs "okay..... for now" he looks at me frowning and starts talking to Annabeth about design plans and the gods as he finishes his dinner.
I get done with my food first and head down to the campfire. As I'm walking I hear a "pssst" I look around confused and then spot Leo behind a tree. As I head toward him, the nymph of the tree shoos him away and I laugh. "Hi Leo" I smile. He frowns "what? No 'hiii babe' or 'hey hot stuff' I'm truly offended" he says dramatically and smirks at me. 'Two can play that game' I sigh dramatically "okay fine.... hey hot stuff" I say. He pouts "It's to late now, I'm going to die I'm going to absolu-" I cut him off with a kiss. "Are you heading to the campfire?" I ask holding his hand. "No actually I was hoping I could persuade you to come to Bunker Nine with me.. I wanted some time with you away from Seaweed Brain" he smiles and I blush. "Oh.. okay sure" I smile back and we head to the bunker. A few monsters later we're at the bunker and I head over to Leo's bed he set up off to one side. I sit down and watch as Leo looks for something. "Ah hah! I found it!" He walks over and squats down in front of me "this is something I've been messing with and I thought you might like it" he looks nervous so I smile "what is it?" (Picture up top) he hands it to me and my eyes widen "It's so pretty, you made this?" I look at him. He nods "for the most part, my dad helped with the design.. do you like it?" I smile and hug him "yes it's amazing, thank you" he chuckles "anytime babygirl" he gets up, sits down beside me then pulls me into his lap. I blush slightly and look at him "hi.." I trail off slightly. He smirks and pulls me closer to him "hey" I smile and snuggle closer to him.

*Couple Weeks Later * ((because I'm a lazy piece of shit and I don't want the lemon to happen right after they get together))

Percy's P.O.V

"He's dead, I'm killing him" I scowl and turn to go out the door. Annabeth steps in front of me "Percy no, you said you were fine with them dating" she folds her arms. I cross my arms too "No I said for now. It's later I changed my mind he's dying." I go to move past her but she gives me the 'you-touch-me-I'll-judo-flip-you-again look'. I huff "Fine I won't go then" I smile and kiss her on the cheek "however I do have to go to my lessons so I'll see you later" she lets me past and I walk out smirking to myself 'Valdez is so dead'

Leo's P.O.V

I'm talking with Pipes and Jason on the beach when Percy comes up to me. He smiles "Hey Leo can I talk to you for a minute?" He asks. I smile back "sure what's up?" I look at him. Piper speaks up "Leo me and Jason will talk to you later, we have archery in five and Chiron doesn't like us being late" she hugs me. I look at them "oh okay talk to ya later guys" I watch them leave then turn to Percy. "So what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" Percy now has a creepy smile on his face and takes out Riptide. I back up a little "um Percy?" He glares at me "You will stay away from (Y/N) or else I'll make sure you won't be alive to date her. I don't like you dating my sister"
I gulp "I thought we were cool, and besides I love your sister I'm not going to just stay away from her Perce" I back up again as he gets closer. "Two things.." He comes closer and I back up "One, don't call me Perce.." I back up again "and two.. bye" I look up and close my eyes as a huge wave crashes over me pulling me out into the ocean. I try to grab onto something as I tumble head over heels but it's all water. Nothing substantial to hold onto without losing my grip. I lose track of how long I'm under but my head starts getting fuzzy and my lungs feel like their going to burst. '(Y/N)........'
I think, next thing I know everything is dark.

((A/N: I'll be doing more chapters though tbh I may just do the lemon in the next chapter and leave it there I don't know, comment and let me know if you want more chapters OR if you're okay with just one more chapter and it being done, sorry for the delay on the updates))