Settling in

(The rest will be in Kendall's point of view)
1 month later
I wake up in my cage in Lillianas room. I am not allowed to escape. I wait till Lilly wakes up. She wakes up a few minutes later and sits up.
"Good morning Kendall"she laughs. I ignore her and stare into her evil little eyes.
"Oh you seem sad. Maybe if you just obeyed me last time you were here you wouldn't be in a cage"Lilliana laughs.
"Your evil"I scream.
"Its just revenge Kendall. No speaking brat"She says. I girt my teeth in anger. My blood begins to boil. Lilliana unlocks the cage and let's me out. I help her get ready then carry her out to the dining table. I kneel down and feed her. I wipe her mouth with a handkerchief. 
I then carry her to her room. I massage her until Stacy walks in.
"Time for chores Kendall"she yells. I nod.
"First up scrub the floor till it shines. She throws a hand brush at me and then places a bucket of soapy water down. I sit on the floor and begin to scrub. O get halfway through the house when Elliana stomps through.
"Oops left some mud on the floor she laughs. I look back and muddy foot prints were all over the floor. I glare at her. I open my mouth to speak.
"Ah ah ah, don't speak Kendall or I will get Mommy"she laughs. I nod and continue scrubbing.