1-who

Vanessa's Pov
Hi my name is Vanessa Jo Merrell, 17 years of age and I have an identical twin sister. Welcome to my life, Veronica and I have a youtube channel named "Merrell twins" and we are working so hard to consistently upload enjoyable videos people could watch.

One day I've scrolled down on my twitter acount randomly and saw a lot of edits about me and this guy, well I don't care at all. I haven't see his face clearly because I wasn't wearing my contacts nor my glasses that time. I know right, it annoys me when other people thinks they can judge me because I dont have clear eyesight
ugh

Vanessa just keeps on doing her homework while eating her favorite krispy kreme donuts. Until such time Veronica called her name loudly..

Veronica's Pov
Nessaaaaa!Oh my God hurry up you need to see this fan edit. Literally I ship it, you two would be such a cute couple ahhhh...

Vanessa's Pov

After hearing what Roni have just said, I'm like what??? I don't have any idea about what she is talking .I decided to go to her room to clear my mind. (btw, they have seperate rooms)

I knock on the door and she opened it directly and I can see smiles forming on her mouth.
Now Roni what will you show me? is it something really important?

Yes, it is come on I'll show you let me just get my laptop.
After showing Nessa the edits, I think her jaw just drop . I mean why would'nt she? that guy is fine as hell.

Vanessa's Pov
I'm shaking because of those edits and I think that guy is kinda hot whooo, wait did I just call him hot? I'm confused of myself now. I started to watch more of the videos and I changed my mind, yes it is he is handsome.

Vanessa stalks some fan accounts and find his twitter account on. She started to google up some pictures and she's shocked of what she have just discoverd.
That guy has also an identical twin brother.

I'm having goose bumps, at first I thought those were photoshopped or they have cloned some similar pics. I saw their last name it is called the "Dolan twins" I think, and their full name is Grayson Bailey Dolan and Ethan Grant Dolan. I feel like there is something special about Grayson, I feel like we are connected or maybe a couple in our past lives. Am I really that crazy? I questioned myself.

Vanessa's mind keep on overthinking about what she feels about knowing the Dolan twins at the first place. She keeps on asking non-sense things about them and she could'nt stop murmering things and facts and Veronica thinks that she is over reacting.

Why do I keep on thinking about him and it disturbs me so much.
I think I kinda hate myself now and I started to ask myself who is Grayson Dolan?

Author's note
Hi guys, this is my first book and thank you for reading this. Please don't judge me I'm new to writing and I really hope that you enjoyed the first chaper. btw I'm a big shipper of the Merrell twins and the Dolan twins, I think that they would be a good couple...