7-court

Manu's pov
As I've walked with Vanessa and Veronica on going to their campus, I realized that I go to the same school with them. Woah! I said surprisingly. You study here? "Yes" the twins replied.

What a coincidence, I am a student in here too; in fact a varsity player in football. "How come we didn't know you before?" they asked.
Well, maybe this is the time that you should know me more deeply

Vanessa's pov
We walked through the hall and I've seen a lot of girls laying their eyes on Manu." Am I jealous? Am I interested in him?. Well, he's pretty damn attractive and seem not that cocky".

One girl approached him to take a picture and he declined it I'm surprised when he said "I don't take pictures, or else my girl would be mad at me", then he put his arms around my waist. After that Veronica laughed loudly and asked Manu "Are you really in love with my sister?" .

"I do , I'll do everything to make her mine "Manu said. I blushed a little that Manu notice that my cheeks were red, then he asked me "are you okay love?". " love, really?",  I ask myself then  laughed . Then Veronica said that "I will give you my permission to court her, you seem the right guy for her "

After having our exam I felt a hand intertwined with mine, and I saw Grayson. I stand there frozen, my hands are cold and I don't know what to do. "Hey", he said."Hi" I replied.
Can we talk privately, right there on the school's garden, if that's okay with you?. Fine, I said nervously and shaking.

We walked there and I hesitantly said "What are we gonna talk about?". "US" he implied. "Are you joking? I laughed, there's no tension or feelings involved between us" I said to him. "I know you're doing this Nessa because you are mad at me".
But seriously that's not a big deal Grayson, I forgive you and know your limits next time.

Yeah your right, thank you very much, I'll never do it again, can I ask one last question? Ok what is it? Nessa said. Can I court you? Ask my father, I replied. Okay I, Grayson Dolan will go to your house after this bye!

Manu's pov
I saw Vanessa talking to a boy, I think he's the twin brother of Ethan Dolan. I kind of know them because they're athletes and am I jealous? Nessa talking to other guys made me feel mad and I've never felt this way before. Vanessa makes me feel happy when I'm around her and I hope she feels the same way with me too.

Roni! oh hi Vanessa, so what have you done this past 30 minutes? Grayson talked to me and ask for my forgiveness. "and then?" Roni asked.
I forgave him and he ask me if he can court me.

What did you say to him?" I said ask my father" I replied. Really? I kind of don't like his attitude when you know his past.
What past are you talking about?, I asked curiously.

Did you know that he cheated on her ex girlfriend with that girl's best friend, for short he's a cheater, a player, and a bad boy. You may not see it because he likes you and he doesn't want to show that actions in front of you.

"I want you to get over him nessa" roni said. "but roni, what you're saying is not that easy and it's complicated because I just forgave him" nessa replied.

"Don't forget what I said because I'm doing this for you nessa and I dont want you to be hurt" roni said to her twin sister.

"Either way you can ignore Grayson or do something that I have already planned" Roni said. "What plans are you talking about?".

"I need you to find a boyfriend and make him jealous or maybe Manu and you should be together for the sake of saving your feelings against him, and I know in fact that you will surely fall for Manu cause he's great and I approved him already" roni said.

"Maybe" nessa murmered to herself sadly.

"Hey girls! their dad, Paul said."
"Hi daddy"the twins greeted him. umm nessa can I talk to you about something? Paul asked.
"Sure" nessa replied. So a guy named Grayson Dolan asked my permission in order for him to court you.
"then?" nessa added. "I said yes, but if he'll hurt you then I'm gonna kill him" Paul said.

"Don't you think that's a little too harsh dad?" roni shouted, hearing their conversation.

And the three of them laugh all together...

a/n
hope you like this chapter even if it sucks💕
100 reads and 10 votes for the next chapter

a/nhope you like this chapter even if it sucks💕 100 reads and 10 votes for the next chapter

👌💛