Chapter eleven

Ava POV
I just can't leave him like that he will go all crazy over me and will never let me live without him being on my side. Greyson grabbed my hand to sit down over to the couch as i really couldn't wait to eat pizza.

Me and Greyson sat down in a comfortable silence as our pizza came and we just ate. All he did was just stare at me as I was finding it really nervous to eat. "Sorry princess. "Greyson suddenly spoke. "About what. "?I asked him curious. "As your with me your never ever allowed to go anywhere by yourself". No Greyson please"?. "I'm sorry kitten I can't lose you. Wait what do you mean by lose me."?

"My brother is after you. I dropped my delicious piece of pizza as what he just said shock me. "W what do you m mean. "I stuttered. "I'm working with me father as my older brother betrayed us. "He was meant to have everything me and my father have but my dad gave it all to me."

"He won't stop at nothing to get to you Ava your mine". He started to cry. Wait why would he cry. That's why I want you next to me at all times. "I got the box of pizza and put it down on the bench as I went up to him. "I promise you that I won't go anywhere. "I gave up but why what his brother want me. Greyson pulled me into a tight hug as we had both laid down onto the couch.

So sorry guys for not updating sooner thank you for the votes and comments. Yes there are some mistakes that I will be fixing. Did it surprise you when Greyson suddenly has an older brother. Comment and let me know what you thinks.