Preview

The carriage ride to Paris was unbearable for John Watson and his Friend the famous detective Sherlock Holmes. „Why are we again travelling to Paris?" John asked annoyed when the carriage again drove over a big rock sending both men out of their seats. „Because" Sherlock Holmes started to sit in his right spot again and fixing his top hat. „Mycrofts friends her in France bought a Opera House a few months ago, stupid if you ask me, but this so called friend meant there were ghosts." The Doctor rose an eyebrow. Holmes shook his head before his friend could say something. „Like I said before. Stupid. But something or more like someone is killing people in this Opera House and we my dear Watson will find out who." With that the conversation was settled.

Just five minutes later they arrived at the infamous Opera House. When the British men walked out of the carriage and paid the driver, they were greeted by a man, Sherlock assumed to be the new owner and the friend of his brother. „Mr. Holmes I'm so glad that you are here." The man took Sherlocks hand and shook it. The Detective could easily see that this man was afraid. His whole body shook, he was paler than the moon and he had dark circles under his eyes due to lack of sleep he had. „Monsieur Rousseau I assume than. You already know me." The dark haired man turned to his bearded friend. „Monsieur Rousseau this is Doctor John Watson. He will accompany me through this case." Both men shook hands and even John could sense the uneasiness that hung in there near the big, old looking building.

Monsieur Rousseau lead the men into the house. His curly red hair shine in the golden light of the Operas impressive crystallise Chandeliers. „Welcome to the Opera House ‚Maison de Muse'. If you need anything please let me know. Ereen Valenza and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) will show you around. I have to attend some business. Good day Gentlemen." With these Words he left and after mere minutes two young ladies came into view. One had long shining black hair pulled back into a half ponytail and with icy grey eyes but with a heart warming smile. The other Woman had (Y/H/S) (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) and (Y/E/C) that came out just perfect into the golden lighting of the Chandeliers. Both wore some kind of ballet dresses.

Both of them came to a stand in front of the men. „Bonjour Monsieurs." the black haired girl started with a friendly smile. „I'm Ereena Valenza. But please just call me Ereena. My Mother Nicoline Valenza she is the concierge here. And this" she pointed to the Girl beside her. „This is (Y/N) (Y/L/N). The greatest singer in whole France." she laughed and (Y/N) punched her shoulder a little. „I just dance in the background." she corrected her friend. John smiled at both of them. „Wonderful to meet the both of you. I'm Doctor John Watson and this is my friend Sherlock Holmes."
Sherlock was still the whole time. Examining both Women with his deducing skills. Ereen was easy to deduce. A only child but still loved by her Mother, has great talent in her and is a very friendly Girl. But this (Y/N) was a true mysterious to him.

____________________________________________________________
 A/N: - Ereena Valenza is an OC from my best friend!
- I know my English is bad (But I'll try my best)
- Tell me what you think about the story (The Preview is not the beginning of the story!)
- Share your thoughts with me my friends <3
- I'm out!