When Greyson Is 50 Years Old (Chapter 1)

You’re the biggest fan of Greyson since 14 years old. When Greyson held a concert in your country, you didn’t attend. And you’re so sad, but in your heart “I believe, I’ll meet Greyson as soon as possible. I have to, whenever”

You’re dreaming Greyson as your boyfriend til’ husband. But, that’s just your imagination and your parents said “Greyson is unreal, you have to find your perfect match. And he doesn’t know that you’re exist” . Even they always reminding you, but you still believe you’ll meet him. You always save some money to meet Greyson, or you’ll move to LA..

36 Years Later…….

You’re getting older. And your age is 50 years old, Greyson too. But now, you have your own money. Your mom and dad had died, they can’t see your marriage with a guy. Greyson is married with one of his fans, her name is Caroline. But, Caroline had died too. Because of heart-attack. Greyson wasn’t working anymore because he’s too old, and he doesn’t have any fans again. Maybe, you’re the last enchancer in the world. Your money is enough to move to LA

Finally, you’re arrived in LA and have a nice house in LA. After that, you’re searching where Greyson’s house. And there’s a kind girl, helped you to go there. That kind girl doesn’t know that Greyson is a cute pianist in 2012. But, never mind.. Time always goes on and on. And you found Greyson’s house, so vintage and dust. You knocked Greyson’s door..

Y : “Hello.. Anybody home?”

G : “I’m here.. *open the door* who are you old lady? :)”

You’re shocked when you see Greyson. His taut skin when he was 14 and his skin is wrinkled just like a Grandpa. Greyson have a son. His son move with his wife to Australia

Y : “Greyson? Is that you?”

G : “How do you know my name?”

Y : “I’m an enchancer”

G : “What? I still have an enchancer? I thought they were gone and there’s nothing left of them for me. Where are you come from? Come in :)”

You come into his vintage house. But, his house full of dust and old..

Y : “I’m from (your country). I’m your biggest fan since 2012. When I was 14 :)”

G : “Oh My God! You’re my faithful fan. I really really appreciate it. How you can get here?”

You explained all of your experience to Grey. He really really, love and appreciate your sacrifice for him. Then you saw his piano inside his house..

(to be continue)