When Greyson Is 50 Years Old (Chapter 2)

You saw Greyson’s piano inside his house..

Y : “Look at that. You still have your cute piano.. Can I see that?”

G : “Of course, you can. I can remember the all the note of my songs *Greyson sits on his piano chair and you’re beside him*

Y : “What will you sing for me?”

G : “Uhmm.. what’s your favorite?”

Y : “Slipping Away.. really? You want to sing this song for me?”

G : “Of course, everything for my faithful enchancer”

Greyson is singing Slipping Away for you. His cute voice in 14 was so different in 50. But, you still like his voice. After, the end of that song. Greyson is looking at you, so gently and you can see his beautiful eyes. Never change, he is still Greyson Michael Chance

Y : “Why are you looking at me?”

G : “I never see a kind of girl like you. You’re my faithful enchancer *suddenly look at Lauren name at his piano*”

Y : “Lauren.. Is she still in your mind?”

G : “Lauren.. When I was young. I still remember and begging her to be mine again. But, time goes on and on. Lauren with another guy. And you still remember the sentences, I always say when I was famous?”

Y : “Of course “I’m married with my fans” and “Maybe, I’ll married with one of my fans” and Caroline is an enchancer?”

G : “Yeap.. No, Caroline is not. I love her, but now she’s gone. I’m alone, I need someone to be the part of my life *crying*”

Y : “Don’t cry, Grey. You can visit my house, my house near of your house *wipe* (you’re crying too)”

G : “Why you’re crying too?”

Y : “I’m happy. God listened my wish since I was 14. I want to meet you, whenever. And this.. Now, beside me is Greyson Chance. I think this is just a dream”

G : “*hugs you* And I’m so happy, I can meet you. I’m so sorry, I can’t find you when I was young. You’re limited girl. Your kindness, faithful is so hard to find”

Y : “This is not your false. That’s just our fate.. Never mind, the important thing is we can meet and knowing each other right now GreyGrey”

G : “Haha.. I remember that nickname. I love my fan *hugs you tightly*”

Finally, you can feel Greyson’s warm hug. He’s not using ‘S’ in Fan word. Because, you’re the one left of enchancers

3 months later..

(to be continue)