Chapter 9 | Here we go again!

-3rd POV-

Ciel watched (Y/n) sleep, when he felt something grab his hand. It pulled him forcefully. "What..?"

He flew on to the bed, where (Y/n) slept. (Y/n) had pulled Ciel onto the bed in her sleep.

As Ciel laid next to the sleeping beauty, blushing madly. He was gazing at the girl, he wanted to stay, but knew he had to leave. As he tried to move away, (Y/n) had something to say.

"Mmmmm... Fuck you..." (Y/n) spoke in her dream. "Excuse m-!" Before Ciel could say what he wanted to say, he felt worst pain between his legs. His eyes filled with tears. "Ah-!" Ciel bit his lip, not wanting to wake them up.

(Y/n) had kicked Ciel, where the sun didn't shine.

Ciel was about to get out of the bed, rolling to his left side, (Y/n) pulled Ciel closer to her. Ciel felt (Y/n)'s breasts against his back. He turned red as a tomato. (Y/n)'s breath tickled his neck, her breath was so warm, it made Ciel's skin shiver. (Y/n) got closer to Ciel, so their bodies were touching completely.

"Mmm... Ciel..? What are you doing here...?" (Y/n) asked, sounding like she was drunk. "I-I was m-making sure y-you were okay... Would you please let go of me?" He asked. "No~... You're warm, and I don't wanna let go of you. I'm so jealous of... Lizzie." (Y/n) pouted, hugging Ciel more. Her words so slurry, almost not understandable. "How do you know Elizabeth?! Are you some kind of spy?!"

"No. I'm just a fan! Love the anime... Manga too..."

"What do you mean?"

"Like... Uh, I know about everything... Almost... Manga is still going..."

(Y/n) took a pause.

"But yeah... I know like about Sebastian... He is a demon."

Ciel was shocked. How did this normal girl know all of this?! Ciel turned to look at the girl. Her face was red, not because she was blushing, but because how bad her fever was. She was talking in her sleep, it amazed Ciel.. "How you know all of this?" Ciel asked.

"I told you already... Idiot..." (Y/n) quiet down.

"Ciel..."

"Yes (Y/n)."

"Why do you... Like Liz?"

"You need to rest."

"Ngh..."

(Y/n) fell completely asleep, Ciel finally free, he got out of the bed. "Heh.. Cieling..." (Y/n) spoke in her dream one last time.

"Just who are you (Y/n)...?" Ciel muttered. He went to the rooms door, looking behind him. He glanced last time at the sleeping girl, before leaving the room, he closed the door silently. As he made his way to his study, only thing on his mind was this girl, that made him question everything.

******

-Your POV-

Waking up in a warm bed, I stretched my arms out. I remembered what had happened earlier. Oh yeah... Ciel caught me...

I step out of the bed, to only fall to the floor. My legs couldn't hold my weight. I stood back up, not willing to give up.
I took my first step... Good, I didn't fall. Second step...
"Ah!" I crash to the floor. My face was touching the clean floor and my ass was in the air. I sat up. My clothes were dirty, but I was used to it.

I crawl to the bedrooms door, open the door and leave the room. I try to stand up, but I couldn't stand up for that long, so I chose to crawl around the mansion.

I felt like a dog. "Woof... haha!" I laughed at myself. "I'm like a dog! Woof! hahaha. I think I am going crazy here... and I'm hungry..." I crawled to the kitchen. Lucky me there was nobody around. I take some food, crawl into the dining room and guess who was there!

Ciel.

"Hey," I said, while crawling up to some seat and starting to eat. He looked at me very confused, but accepted what I was doing. "Shouldn't you be resting?!" He asked. "But I was hungry." I said annoyed. Doesn't he know I have needs too?

"So... about yesterday..." He started. "What about it?"

"In your room... I want you to explain yourself."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You don't remember? Well, you talked about... Anime and manga. And you knew Elizabeth."

"Oh... I. Umm... I guess I was again sleep talking...." I didn't know what to say. Ciel was giving me a deadly look, obviously he wasn't going to let me go until he had answers.

Fortunately we heard some glass shatter, and all the attention was on it.

"Sebastian, go look what it was. Lady (Y/n) stay here!" Ciel ran out of the dining room, Sebastian behind him. And I don't even know where he came from..

I sat there silently, eating my food. When another glass shatter was heard, and it was the dining room's window. "Ehh!!!"

Somebody grabbed me, and now I was in somebody's arms. I had my eyes shut.

I open one of them little bit and saw...

"CLAUDE?!?!?!?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Yay! New chapter after a long time! And we even have now over 250 reads! Thank you so much everybody! Love you all!

But anyways....

Bye~!