Kurloz Makara x Reader (Lemon) Midnight Fantasies

(Before we start, I'm just going to say that this is before Kurloz got his stitches)

The sweet sound of _____'s voice rocked Kurloz. "Kurloz...Oh, Kurloz."

"Not again," thought The purple blood. This is the 4th time this week where he has woken up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night. He has been waking up panting, sweating, and so frustrated. "Why won't these dreams stop?" he said out loud, asking his empty room.

Kurloz has known ______ for years now. He's seen her grow up to the 20 year old confident woman that she is now. A woman, no longer a girl. How could he be having these dreams? They felt so wrong yet they excited him so. Dreaming of her soft curves, her strong calves, and that bouncy h/c hair she always tucked behind her ears. This last dream pushed Kurloz over the edge. His sheets were wet and cold and his sexual frustration was reaching its max. It has been months since his last girlfriend, or perhaps it has been sweeps. After the first few or so, the sweeps all blend together. Kurloz laid on his bed with his sheets sticking to his leg day dreaming of _____. How he longed for her warm body. He wanted nothing more than to make sweet love to her, if only one time. He thought about her bouncy perky breasts. They were a bit smaller than what he normally preferred and he knew they wouldn't get bigger, but those beautiful mounds were all he wanted to taste. He wanted to hold her down and caress her smooth stomach and down her back until he was able to grab her ass. She has to have the most perfect ass in all of Alternia. It was firm but round, just the right amount of bounce and bubble to it. Oh the horrible things he would do to that ass.

"Snap out of it." Maybe if he said it out loud it would help stop the thoughts. He couldn't have these thoughts. He couldn't lose control of himself. He didn't want to ruin their friendship. If there was only a way where he could just fuck her silly for once without ruining what they have. There couldn't be any way. There needs to be some other way for him to get rid of these urges and thoughts. He should have better control of his thoughts, he's been dealing with them for sweeps, but I guess some urges a man gets can never go away. Kurloz thought and thought of a way until something devious came to mind. "No. No way could I do that to _____. Stop thinking that right now Kur." He felt like he was losing it now that he had to talk to himself. He finally fell back to sleep dreaming of his horrible thought.

Another week has gone by and it was almost every day now he's woken up with those damn sticky sheets. Several months had gone by and he was getting tired of doing his laundry now every evening. He's been dreaming of his plan against _____, but it was just too wrong, too evil, even for a highblood like himself. But that was just it, he was a highblood, he was a man. Kurloz couldn't take it anymore; he could only resist for so long. These urges had to stop. He would do it only once just to get out of his system, to make all of these feelings go away. _____ was a strong girl. He knew that she would get over it, even if it took a while. She is the toughest girl, or woman, he has met in a long time. And this way, it wouldn't ruin their friendship.

He took his time planning. He needed it to be perfect. He had to have no mistakes. One great thing about being a troll is that you are awake when all the humans are sleeping. Kurloz could stalk _____, know her schedule, and watch her sleep. He knew when she went to bed, what doors or windows she left open. This Friday evening would be perfect. _____ would be tired from flapping with her friends all week. _____ would go to bed, alone, tired. It couldn't be more perfect.

Kurloz stood outside the hive's windows. He knew every part of that home since he has been visiting for so many years. He knew where he could hide and where he could see her. Kurloz waited as she watched some old movie while eating a hot pocket. It was getting late and _____'s eyes began to droop. She turned off the movie and walked upstairs to take a shower. She was pretty dirty from all of her flarping today. Kurloz cursed himself that he couldn't get a good view of her in the shower. The room was filled with steam and the window was too high up to see anything good, but this was the perfect time to sneak in and hide. It was a warm summer evening and there were plenty of windows left open. Kurloz climbed in and hid in the shadows of the bedroom. He found her weapons and hid them. Now all he had to do was wait for her. He felt his skin go ice cold when he heard the shower turn off. It would be any second now. He knew that she wouldn't be prepared, but he was. He hid near the bathroom door and she couldn't see him when she opened the door.