Chapter 8

"I will remember and recover

Not forgive and forget"

"How? When? What? Why?" Questions and words came tumbling down from my mouth as I tried to absorb the news.

Three years back Trisha and Rian were friends and now they are engaged?  This was really hard to digest.

"It all started three years back" Trisha laughed.

"Oh god, don't tell me you're going to tell the whole cheesy love story again"
Aarav said entering my room with his girlfriend.
I just looked at him blank. What?  How dare he get her here, in my house. 

"Ohh, by the way,  this is my girlfriend  Nitasha.  Nitasha, this is my old friend Kia! " He said  casually.

He was acting  as if nothing happened yesterday or there was nothing between us three years back.  I was hurt,  but more than that I was furious.  Aarav was looking completely normal. His one hand was wrapped around Nitashsa's waist, keeping her close to him. I hate to admit it, but she looked beautiful.

Her height was almost equal to Aarav's and her hair showed her entire personality. She had beautiful brown locks cut short till her neck.
She had a tattoo over her right wrist  with some design.
All in all,  she was hot! And to top it all they looked like those perfect hollywood couple.  I looked down at my attire  and cringed at the sight.  Messed up hair,  creases on the clothes that I wore yesterday and smudged makeup.  See,  I looked soo beautiful!

"Hey, nice meeting you! " I said with a fake smile plastered on my face and hiding how hurt and angry I was.

"Same here" she smiled.

"Wow! I'm getting surprises.  Rian And Trisha are together, Aarav is dating. I'm  soo happy! " I said faking enthusiasm on the last part.
"Sam? Ahana? You'll have something to tell me too? " I said looking at them.
"Nah! We both are going to die single" Ahana laughed.

"Tell me your story first" I said looking at Rian and Trisha. 

"And then I will hear yours! " I said faking a smile at Aarav.

Aarav was trying his best not to show a confused face. But he failed miserably.

I just smirked.

We all settled in my living room and  Rian started speaking.

"After what happened three years back, Trisha was devastated. She was in severe depression. I mean cmon, she was the one who was attached to your family the most. " We all nodded.