Chapter 7

it was 6 in the morning..

Gauri snuggled lazily in her duvet as she heard the thunderstorm..

it was raining heavily.. she felt cold and snuggled more..

"ka taim ho gaya sankar ji..?" she thought..

"ei mausam ko ka ho gaya.." she lazily opened her eyes and looked outside..

"aaahhh!!!" she held her head and rubbed her temple as she felt a sharp ache..

"aahhh!! kahe itna dukh raha hai..." she tried to get up but couldn't.. as she felt something heavy placed on hr stomach..

she almost threw the thing away.. still feeling a bit sleepy.. she finally got up and sat leaning her head back on the headboard..

"badi bhayankar baaris ho rahi hai.." she held her head while leaning back and thought..

she took a deep breath and sighed..

"mausam jaisa bhi ho...uthna to padega..naukari ka sawal hai.." she mumbled while still rubbing her temple..

cursing every possible thing which could make her have this headache...

mumbling all these things she removed her duvet and was about to step down from the bed but stopped as she noticed something..

she looked at herself and then looked at her right.. again looked at herself and again looked at her right..

the fabric of lining strips were barely wrapped on her chest.. and technically she was almost topless..

on her right side, Omkara was sleeping peacefully.. lying on his stomach and shirtless..

"aaahhh!!!!" she screamed and stepped down from the bed..

hearing her scream, Omkara woke up.. he looked at Gauri and passed a smile on her..

"hi.. good morning..".. he wished her morning and took a deep breath with a smile on his lips..

he rubbed his eyes lazily and got up..

"aaahhh..aa..".. Gauri looked everywhere in the room but him..

she picked her clothes as faster as she could and ran towards bathroom..

within 5 minutes she came out in Chulbul's avatar.. Omkara was awake and was making lemon tea for her..

as Gauri saw him.. her eyes got widened again.. she checked upon herself and rushed towards outside even before Om could say anything..

"what's wrong with her.." Om said and came out wearing his tshirt..

"Ga.." even before he could call her or she could hear him.. she was out of his sight..

once Gauri left from Om's room she stopped only once she reached to her room.. store room of the servant quarters.. she locked the door from inside and sat wherever she found a place to sit..

she was panting badly..she patted on her cheeks constantly..

"sapna tha.. sapna tha Gauri Kumari Sarma.. sapna tha..."

she patted on her cheeks again..

"sapna tha na sankar ji..." she looked above and asked..

closing her eyes.. she pinched herself on arm and cried in pain..as she opened her eyes she realized that it wasn't dream at all..

she held her head..."wahan kar kya rahi tu Gauri Kumari Sarma...?" she cursed herself...

"hum.. bahar holi khel rahe the... Omkara ji ke kamre mein kaise pahunche.." she thought..