chapter 1

your pov.

I'm so excited to go to the state fair! Me and Sophie are going together cause why not? It's her last week here in Ohio before she moves back to California so this week is now fuck it week. We pull up to the fair and got out the car. "Finally we can get out this car! We've been driving for 5 hours!" Sophie said. It's true i haven't been out this car since we left for the ride. It smelled like funnel cake and stereo typical fair smells. "Yea I know what you mean my leg fell asleep 3 times." she laughed at my remark.

We walk towards the entrance and one certain tent caught my eye. It was huge and was bright pink but it was way in the back. I lean towards Sophie and say" we'll meet back at the food stands at 3:00 kay?" she nodded and walked off.

I made my way to the pink tent and i actually made it there quicker than i thought. I guess i walk fast when i'm excited. To tell the truth i was excited. It was bigger up close. I start to walk closer and I notice a sign that says 'Wilford's wonderland'. 'I guess Wilford is the guy who owns it' I walk closer and notice that there's a man with a red and white stripped jacket and tan pants and he was holding a cane.

"Hello?" i said and he turned around. " Why hello there dear~" I was taken back by his accent. "What might your name be?" he asked me. I replied back with. "Y/n and you?" I knew his name was but i was just making sure. "Wilford is the name sweet heart~" 'what a flirt' i thought . "Why thank you miss y/n i am quiet the flirt" 'can he read my mind?' I am so confused. " why yes I can i assume you don't know about me?" when he said that my mind clicked. He's the Wilford Warfstache. Markiplier's alter ego. How could i forget,I'm obsessed with him and all the alter egos but Wilford is my favorite."Oh so you do know" he said. I nodded quickly and without thinking I ran up to him and hugged him.

Wilford's pov.

She ran up to me and hugged me.'shes so warm' "whats this for?" She looked up. " Oh nothing I just didn't know you were real and I just wanted to make sure" she let go. I felt a little disapointed. "So whats this tent here for,you gonna do a little show?" I blushed and said" oh right, right this way miss y/n" i lead her to a seat. I felt a little embarased that no one else was here. Of course no one wanted to come to the back of the fair for some circus tricks. 'But she did' i blushed. Time to start the show