Tai's Betryal:Chapter~1

Kamiya Residents

Narrator's POV:

After Tai and Kari finish eating dinner. Tai took a shower. After he finish taking a shower.  He change into his plain white shirt and red shorts. He brushes his teeth and went  his room that he shares with Kari. He opens the door and sees his imoto sleeping on the bunk bed. Tai smile seeing his imoto sleeping with Gatomon. Tai  walks towards Kari and kiss her forehead." Good night imoto." He whispered.  Tai climb up on his part of the bunk bed. A few hours later he begins having horrible nightmares about when Kari was sick and was at the hospital. She almost didn't make it. Tai thought it was his fault for putting his little sister in danger.
________________________________

Unknown Evil Digimon POV:

The evil Digimon is doing research and found out that the digidestin courage is the most powerful out of the digidestins. Also Courage is the leader of the digidestins. Then he remember that he fought him before years ago. The evil digimon remembers he has a stran of hair of courage and can identity him fast. The evil digimon put the stran of hair on the DNA identifier.

Beep

Beep

Digitestin Courage Aka Taichi Kamiya

Age-9

Birth Country- Japan

Digimon Parters- Summon and Koromon

Taichi is the most powerful digidestin in history

He is a true hidden prodigy

It show a picture of Tai . The evil digimon now remembers him. The evil digimon is piss off." It's that brat that gets in my way." The evil digimon hiss.  Now the evil digimon is having flash Back of their final fight.

Flash Back

Evil digimon uses his dark powers aiming at the digidestins.  Tai looks his partner summon."  Coronamon  digivovle now!" Tai shouted. Coronamon digivlove into Firamon. Firamon activates one of his powers aiming it at the evil digimon. " Fira Claws!" Firamon shouted.   The evil digimon  activists one of his powers. " Death hand!" Evil digimon hiss. Firamon Fira claws rips parts of the death hand. Mayuki looks at her digimon partner. " Lunamon digivovle." Mayuki shouted.  Lunamon digivolve into Leksimon. " Leksimon use Tear Arrow!" Mayuki shouted. Leksimon activates one of her powers at aims the arrow at the evil digimon . " Ahh!" The evil digimon hiss. The other digidestin's digimon attacked the evil digimon. Tai decided to use his new hidden power finnaly end the evil digimon terrors.  He grabs his crest and an incredible dark red energy begin flowing. He aims his digivice at the evil digimon. " Crest. . . .of. .courage.... full energize!"Tai shouted. The red  swirl around Tai. Tai glares at the evil digimon." Today is your end of terror!" Tai shouted with a deep voice.   " Die!" Tai shouted.  Tai hit and destroy the evil digimon.  Tai use all his energy fighting off  the evil digimon.  Tai fell unconscious and fall on the ground.

End Of  Flash Back

Evil Digimon's POV:

" Soon Courage will fall." I will have my revenge on you." The evil digimon laugh cruel. 
________________________________

End Of Chapter~1

Don't forget to vote and comment.