Explanations

Hey! Vix here! The first chapter will just be me explaining some things about the mansion and the CPs beforehand.

THE MANSION:

Bedrooms:

The Mansion has a LOT of bedrooms. Everyone has their own bedroom (except for Smile and Jeff, who share [plus whenever Grinny visits Jane has a cat bed for him in her room]). That makes 17 always used bedrooms, and 25 bedrooms in total, with quite a few spares.

Living Room(s):

The Main Living Room is  like really big with a huge couch that looks like the one below. And one armchair. Just one. The TV is also huge.

The Other Living Room is just off the kitchen, and you could sit at the kitchen table and see the TV

The Other Living Room is just off the kitchen, and you could sit at the kitchen table and see the TV. There is a blue couch, and an average size TV. There is also a Wii U hooked up, which is only really used for Mario Kart 8 tournaments and Super Sm4sh Bros battles.

Kitchen:

The Kitchen is rather homey, and since there is no real time everyone wakes up, nobody usually makes breakfast- usually, someone will cook breakfast (not enough for everyone) and the first people to get up get breakfast. The others all get cereal, toast, Pop-Tarts, or something like that. Toby usually heats up a waffle, and we all know Eyeless Jack eats organs. Jeff never gets an actual breakfast since he always sleeps in. The table doesn't seat a lot of people, so everyone eats dinner in the dining room. Lunch is usually eaten at different times, just like breakfast.

Dining Room:

The Dining Room is fANCY AF I AM NOT KIDDING. Anyway, it seats up to 26 people, but just in case there are too many guests, chairs can be added. Dinner is the only meal of the day everyone eats together, and if a special announcement is being made, then it'll be made at dinner.

Bathrooms:

There are a lot of bathrooms.

Slenderman's Office

Just what it sounds like.

The Library:

The Library is HUGE and also is fancy af. I mean, it's not quite on the level of the Beauty and the Beast library, but it's still like really big.

The Basement:

The Basement contains Eyeless Jack's bedroom, two spare bedrooms, a bathroom, the lab, and the infirmary. The Infirmary is run by EJ, most of the time, but when Dr. Smiley and Nurse Ann are there, they help as well. Lazari occasionally will help out in there.

The Training Area:

In a fenced in area outside, there is a Training Area, where Pastas will spar and practice on training dummies.

The Garage:

So, outside the mansion there is a rather big garage. There are three cars (one is Tim's car, one is Slenderman's [it's silver and shiny], and an old car literally anyone at the mansion who has a license can use. There is also a minivan they use sometimes when a bunch of them need to go somewhere.

The Woods:

Of course, the woods are Slenderman's woods. People can access the woods from all over the world, from any woods in the world. In return, the Pastas can exit Slenderman's woods and be in any woods from around the world, though the outlet is usually set to the forests of New York State or Wisconsin. Slenderman can change the outlet at will as well. It's very difficult, but humans can find the mansion. That's why the Pastas and Proxies switch out on patrols. Of course, on very rare occasion, a human will get to the mansion, though it almost always happens at nighttime, when everyone's asleep or going to sleep.

When a human reaches the mansion, they usually start looking around to find someone, so they would start exploring. And opening doors. It's not a pleasant thing to wake up to, and it's not all that pleasant for the human either.

Now that the mansion explanations are done with, let's talk disguises. If the Pastas are just walking out an about, or if there's an emergency, then they have to be able to walk around normally without people freaking out, right?

So here's what they do- they use amulets.

Slender Amulets

The Slender Amulets are... odd things. They hand from a black cord, the amulet itself being black with the symbol of an Xed out circle etched on them in white (also known as the Operator Symbol). There is one for every resident of the mansion, even though Tim/Masky, Brian/Hoodie, Lazari, Helen/Bloody Painter, and Kate (along with a few others) don't need them at all, seeing that if they went maskless, they would look like any other human.

The amulets have an effect of making a Creepypasta look- well, normal. It didn't cut corners either- it could have just made Jeff's smile disappear, give him eyelids, and give him a slightly less pale skin tone- but no. Instead, the effect it had on him made him look almost exactly like he had before the accident- meaning, it gave him mousy brown hair to replace his scraggly black, his eyes went back to a bright blue instead of his washed-out gray, his eyelids reappeared, his smile was gone, and his skin tone was completely normal.

Now, the changes were not actually real- saying, that since the effects on Toby were simply making his cheek gash disappear, you could still put a finger through his cheek, even if he was wearing his amulet and it was in effect.

And also- the eyes it made for Eyeless Jack didn't exactly work- they appeared as a blind person's eyes (he wears sunglasses while using his amulet). Not that Eyeless Jack needed eyes, since his demon powers allowed him to see, albeit it was a fuzzy and grayscale version of the world.

Unfortunately, Lulu (she doesn't have eyes either) doesn't have the demon powers, and the eyes it gives her are blind-person eyes. So, she also uses sunglasses and puts on the blind-person act when she used her amulet (like EJ).

The amulets came in handy a lot- sure, they only used when they needed to go to civilization for whatever reason, but still.

WHEW OK THAT TOOK FOREVER. Anyone else feeling tired?

So next chapter will be the first installment in the Tales of the Creepypasta Mansion! See ya then!

~VixenFox5377