Chapter 7

Meanwhile, Optimus felt like he had been driving for what seemed like hours. At one point, while Optimus was driving he saw decepticon drones and then one of them shot Optimus down with one of their missiles. And then Optimus was out of his truck form and then he was knocked unconscious on the ground and then as the vehicon flyers transformed into robot mode after that they circled around Optimus and started taunting the unconscious prime.

And then after that they called for a groundbridge back to the Nemesis and then they go through the groundbridge dragging the unconscious Optimus with them. And then the minute they arrive there they tell Starscream what happened and what they did to capture the leader of the autobots and in all this exciting news for starscream who now leads the decepticons, Starscream gave an evil grin and as for Optimus who is now starscreams captive unless that is some bot decides to come and rescue him?.....but, anyways!?....and so, anyways as for what just happened minutes or hours ago?!.....Optimus managed 2 regain his conscious but, quickly began not feeling so good and he still felt cold.

Hours and hours passed and Optimus felt as if everything was going to turn into one big blur and then he was going to black out if his fellow autobots or some bot didn't come and rescue him from the decepticon warship, the Nemesis, and then Optimus fell asleep at one point, again?!......and then Optimus woke up from falling asleep again?!.....

And then some more hours and hours later Ratchet, Smokescreen, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Bumbleprime and then " Uncle " Megatron, Knockout, Dreadwing and Soundwave snuck onto the decepticon warship, the Nemesis to rescue Optimus and then once they got there Bumbleprime asked Ratchet this: " Can you fix him? " and then Ratchet answered her by saying this: " Yes, but?!....not here I'll have to do it back at the location of our base which is top secret information for the decepticons?!......"

And then Bumbleprime was like : " Ok? " and then Ratchet was like : " Yup? " and this was after Ratchet gave Optimus some pain medicine and then after Optimus took the pain medicine and then told Ratchet that his pain felt a little bit better. And then we all went through our groundbridge back to base.....

And then once we got there Ratchet had Optimus lie down on one of the medbay beds and Optimus didn't bother protesting with Ratchet after the day he had just had and did what Ratchet told him to do?........ And then Ratchet said: " He needs rest so, leave him be to rest and recover in recharge? " and then the rest of us were like : " Ok? " And then Ratchet said: " Yup?"