The morning after

Imagine the morning after you'd slept with Jack

My eyes fluttered open only to see warm, tan skin next to my face and hear soft snoring ringing in my ears. I smiled as I thought of the night before. My hair must look a mess. I thought to myself. A dreadlock of long, brown, matted hair fell into my face as the man sleeping underneath me shifted.
I pushed myself up off his chest and smiled at his handsome features, I had no idea how someone could look so rugedly attractive and adorable at the same time.. but then again, he was Captain Jack Sparrow.
A few minutes of me staring at him passed before he shifted again and flinched a bit. I immediately took that as my cue to get up. I swung my legs out of his small cot and crossed to where our clothes were thrown recklessly onto the floor. Yet again, I felt myself smirk as I lifted Jack's shirt and buttoned it around myself.
Not a second later, Jack's sleepy eyes opened slowly. He looked around before noticing I wasn't next to him.
" (y/n)?" He mumbled in his precious morning voice.
I chuckled. "Aye."
He jolted up and raised his brows before seeing me and smiling. He stood and crossed to me, still butt naked. I blushed as he pulled on his trousers.
"Morning, pet." He smirked and wrapped his arms around me. "Las' night was fun."
I blushed a bit more and cursed myself for it, no man had ever been able to make me blush before. "Yes we'll 'ave to do it again sometime." I winked to cover my girlish behavior. I knew what had attracted Jack to me was my ability to act and be treated like a member of the crew.
"Mhm." Jack hummed before he dipped his head down to my level. "And if you keep that shirt on much longer we'll 'ave a repeat of las' night right now." He nipped my earlobe gently, causing me to squeak.
I cleared my throat. "Well why don't you help me out of it then.." I trailed a hand seductively down his chest.
Jack groaned and bit his lip. "Love, I really wouldn't do that.."
"Yeah? Why not?" I challenged back, knowing how much he loves when I canter back to him.
A flash of lust came across his eyes and he lifted me back into the bed, ripping his shirt away.
Another few hours passed and Jack and I were then tangled up in the bedsheets as I traced his tattoos absent-mindedly.
"Now tell me again how many times that was." He smirked.
I swatted his chest playfully. "Shut it."
He swung himself over top of me and grabbed my wrists. "Tell me or I'll do it again." He whispered with another smirk.
"No Jack I can't handle it again." I whined, he'd pushed me to new levels of pleasure that I wasn't even aware were possible. I really couldn't take any more.
"Then tell me." He raised a brow.
"Four." I sighed in defeat.
He smirked and rolled back beside me. "Now was that so 'hard?"
I rolled my eyes and stood up, stretching and crossing again to my clothes. "The crew will be wondering where we are." I picked up my dress that I completely hated wearing. Last night Jack had taken me to a pub for dinner and insisted I wear it.
"I'm pretty sure they have a decent idea of where we are, pet." He chuckled.
"Shut it and help me with this would ya." I laughed as I motioned to the corset.
He chuckled and crossed to me, attempting to lace up the gown. After a few minutes of frustrated groans and grunts, he sighed and dropped the laces. "Ya know I'm much better at taking the bloody things off.."
"Yes I know. Lace it and hurry up about it." I command.
He groaned. "You're killing me." He complained.
I smiled and felt him finally lace up the damn corset. I pulled away and pecked his lips. "Thank you Captain Sparrow.. for everything." I winked and turned, walking out of his cabin and making sure to swing my hips.
As I shut the door I heard him whisper; "Bloody woman."