Doctor's Office

I sat outside the doctor's office and was fucking angry as hell. Not about the fact that I got punched, but the fact that now, my peace will be gone. Man, once you get involved with people like him, your life will never be peaceful. A teacher opened the door and told me to come in. My face was fucking hurting so much, I thought as I walked in and saw the guy that punched me. 

     "What the hell! Why is he here!" We both said at the same time.

     "Because it's faster. Now stop your annoying teenage whining crap and sit down Hugo. I can't believe after two years, you're still the same obnoxious kid," Doctor Kenji said as he looked carefully at my face. In the past two years, I've been to this old man's room many times because of the amount of fights I've been in. 

     I glanced over at the other guy and gave him a hard glare. Doctor Kenji started to cover up my bruises and putting stuff on my face here and there. He stopped all of a sudden and said, "Man, we need some neosporin." The doctor looked at me, and then at the other guy. Back and forth, and back and forth. "I need to run to one of the teachers room to get something," he said sternly. "if I leave you two troublesome kids here, you won't break my office right? If you even dare try to get in a fight, I will have you both expelled and give you a good spanking myself, am I clear?"

     "Yea whatever old man," the other guy said, with no respect whatsoever.

     "Yes, just go. I didn't wanna even get in a fight in the first place." The old man looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "What?!" I said.

     "Nothing," he chuckled. Giving us one more stare, he quickly walked out to look for whatever it was, that he needed. I went to one of the resting beds and laid down. 

     Should I talk to him? I don't wanna create any enemies right now, so I have the feeling that I should start a friendship instead, lol cringe. I mean, I bet the reason that he's like this is probably because of problems he's had. I know, cause I went through it as well.

     "Yo. What's your name man?" I asked, as I rolled around in the bed.

     "Why do you need to know. The fuck. You piece of shit," he growled. 

     "Damn, sorry man."

     I heard him stand up and lay down to the bed next to me. I turned to look at him to see that his eyes were closed. A smile crept on my face as I closed my eyes again. "Are you tired of this life as well?" I sighed. I heard him sit up up for a second, to go and lay down again. A silence fell over us. Not one that was uncomfortable or nervous, but a silence that was really peaceful. 

     "...What do you know. It's not like you'd understand," he muttered.

     "Trust me man. I understand. My life was shit as well."

     "...Psh.......How....How did you solve it..You fucker," he asked me, as he threw in an insult as well.

     "Haha.....Nice. Asking for advice while insulting me. That's a new one.....But I don't know man. I just ran away."

     "What the fuck? You ran away?" He asked as he sat up and looked at me. I opened my eyes and sat up too. 

     "Well, yea man. I just couldn't handle it anymore, you know? I was broke down, physically and mentally. The environment I was living in sucked. If I hadn't had ran away I would have probably turned out to be a motherfucking psycho right some shit right now," I said, nodding at him.

     He looked away and seemed to be thinking about something. Then he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me again. "What," he said and then stopped for a second. "what if you can't run away. What if you're trapped. And you feel like you can never escape. What if something is keeping you caged, to the point that every time you get pissed you might end up killing someone?" He asked and looked at me hard.

     "Damn. That's just your problem man... Haha, but I feel you. That used to be me as well. Hmm. If you can't run away, then I suggest you should talk to your friend. I used to be a loner, so that's probably why I ended up running away instead of talking to someone."

     "What if you don't have any...." 

     "What if you don't have any? The fuck you talking about. You have your whole fucking gang always walking around and messing up people's lives don't you?" I said, starting to get a bit pissed.

     "They're not motherfucking friends. They're part of a small gang that I joined. Their leader went to another school and put me in charge. If I fucking start acting friendly or some shit, they can start to think that I'm not leader material and kill me you know? Are you stupid, you fuckhead?"

     "...Holy shit. Am I stupid? Are you stupid?  Who in the fucking hell would join a gang. Man, you must be fucking retarded bro."

     "Shut up you pussy...But I don't know. I wanna run away. But if I do, my dad will kill me. I can't even call him a dad. He's a fucking monster," the guy said, clenching his fist and gritting his teeth.

     "Well...if you can't run away and you can't talk to your friends either then..."

     "Then I'm screwed. Yea I know," he said. "Speaking of... Why the fuck am I talking to you? Fucking piece of shit." the guy said. He laid down and closed his eyes again. I laid down as well and closed my eyes too. Laying there for a while, I thought of something.

     "Hey man."

     "What do you want, you're so freaking annoying," he hissed.

     "You can talk to me."

     "The fuck?"

     "You have nobody to talk to. Nowhere to go. I'll talk to you man. When life is upside down, I'll be there. I know how it feels," I whispered.

     "...."

     "Sometimes. I just wanna jump off a bridge and end it all you know? It's cause there's nowhere to go, and nobody to talk to."

     "Yea."

     "I'm here for you man. It's alright to have friends, to have feelings, and to have happiness."

     "..........Okay."

     "Yea. I'll be your friend."

     "...O-okay," he said quietly. "Franco...." 

     "Wait, What did you say?

     "My name's Franco," he said. 

      Franco. Franco. Franco. Nice name. I thought, as I smiled.