Rules

——

——

⤴︎FOLLOW/LIBRARY
Following is not a requirement but it is greatly appreciated (:  Add this book to your reading list/library so that you can get notified whenever I update. If I update something very important and leave a notice on my message board, I want you all to informed, which means following me and adding this book to your library is the best option.

BE ACTIVE⤵︎
Please please please be active. Activeness is not just voting on every chapter, it includes voting on every chapter and actively staying engaged with the story by leaving multiple comments on each chapter. I personally try to comment on every paragraph, "comment", segment, etc in a chapter so the author knows in truly reading every little detail. Doing this truly isn't difficult and really encourages me to update more often and release moe content for y'all. Even if you don't plan on joining and just want to read or if your character somehow didn't make the final lineup but you're still interested in this story, please comment and vote as well. If you go on hiatus or change your username then please inform me. It's annoying and difficult to try and find someone when they've changed their username without informing you. I understand completely if you chose to go on hiatus as I myself take them from time to time but please inform me when you chose to do so.

⤴︎BE KIND
Any form of hate is not tolerated. If I see you being rude or disrespectful to anyone you will be kicked out and/or blocked from this applyfic. Don't get upset if you aren't chosen as your character could become a side character. This is an NCT based applyfic so you never know, I might add in more girls and use your character that didn't fit the slot you applied for originally.

HAVE PATIENCE⤵︎
I am currently halfway through the first semester of my sophomore year of high school, so I am constantly busy and loaded with work I need to complete. I am a perfectionist, especially when it comes to my writing, so please have patience with me if it takes a little while to get an update out. If I fall behind in school or get too stressed, I will most definitely inform you all that their might be a delay in an update so don't expect me to ghost y'all. I enjoy writing and don't want my love for it to ever die so please be encouraging and leave messages of encouragement for me from time to time, I would greatly appreciate it.

⤴︎NEATNESS
Like I stated above, I am a perfectionist especially when it comes to anything that has to do with writing, which means I am head over heels in love with neat and aesthetic forms. Please submit neat forms because the neater (and aesthetically pleasing) the form the more likely I will (instantly) love you. Detail! Detail! Detail! Details are the most important thing when it comes to creating a character so please don't submit to me the most basic and boring form known to man. If your form doesn't have enough detail I will kindly ask you to work on whatever areas are lacking and resubmit an improved form to me. Don't be basic when creating your character as I easily fall in love with unique characters, but don't go too over the top with the uniqueness as that will make me want to make you redo your entire form. 

FACECLAIMS⤵︎
I'm not going to set an age gap limit but please make sure that your chosen faceclaim and character are at least decently close in age. I don't want to see anyone try to use Taeyeon for an 01' liner, no matter how young and gorgeous queen Taeyeon looks. Paradise. Ulzzangs are not going to be accepted for this applyfic only due to the fact that I want to make sure everybody's character has a decent amount of gifs, photoshoots, selfies, etc available. I love underrated idols but they also need to have a decent amount of the previously stated items available. None of the girls are less than half Asian so please don't use a Western faceclaim that does not have a single Asian feature. Mixed Koreans (or just Asians in general) are allowed as some of the girls may be mixed, but please make sure your faceclaim at least looks like they match the ethnicity of your character.

⤴︎FORMS
Pastebin and google docs are allowed and highly favored. Commented forms will not be accepted, so if you cannot use the options stated above then please contact me through the comments on this book or my message board (as my pms never seem to work properly) and we can hopefully try to figure something out. I highly culture recommend using google docs as it allows you to completely personalize your form and make it aesthetically pleasing. Aesthetic forms are my favorite and adding pictures to help me better visualize your character is always a bonus.

PERFECTION⤵︎
Nobody is perfect so don't you even think about making your character perfect. Everybody has their flaws and imperfections that we all should embrace, so don't try to hide them by making your character seem perfect. Detail, creativity, and uniqueness if what I want, not perfection. Even though I am asking for creativity and uniqueness, please don't try to use that as a loophole to make your character seem unlikely to be real. Having relatable, unique (while also common) traits is something you should strive for in a character, not perfection. 

⤴︎PASSWORD
I decided to do a password for this applyfic but it is super easy to find so please don't stress out too much about it. Due to the simplicity of the password, I will only be giving one hint; look for italics within a rule pharagraph. If you still can't find the password then you need to reread the rules because clearly you didn't read them the first time. 

TAG⤵︎
This is an NCT based applyfic which means that there are 21 slots that need to be filled. Please, please, please tag at least 5 of your friends or anyone you think will want to join this applyfic. I'm really excited about this story and want to fill all the slots quickly so we can get this book started as soon as possible, so please tag.

——

⤴︎This book has gotten tons of love so far and I'm super excited for it to begin⤵︎