37

Robyn's POV

"I-I need to talk to you..." Reina sat on my bed, as I watched tears fall from her eyes.

"What is it...." I asked her, sitting down next to her and handed her a tissue.

"I don't know how to explain....ugh..." She got up from the bed and started running her fingers through her blonde hair nervously. I just sat there, waiting for words to come out of her mouth.

"Dave & I....we-we..." She stuttered, continuing to cry.

"We were an item! We were in love!! Alright! We-we....ugh. I knew you and him were married and I still stuck around with him. I loved him and he loved me...." She handed me a note from her pocket that was long as hell.

Reina,

I love you & Katie so much, and I always will. I'm leaving you 100k to run away somewhere, and never look back. I've fucked up big time honey. I'm gonna be dead tonight before you get this letter & the money in this mailbox. I didn't pay my money on time. I tried baby, I tried. I feel guilty for all the times you begged me to stay some nights, and I couldnt. And when you fell asleep, I'd have 100 missed calls from Robyn. My wife would never understand our relationship. She would of divorced me immediately. I love you both, but I couldn't give up either of you. I have 3 daughters....ugh. They gon grow up and wish they could beat my ass for putting they mommies in so much pain. Give Katie a kiss for me. I'm sorry.

Love, Dave

I dropped the note on the floor and stared at it. I was speechless. My tears were gonna come in a few seconds....but this is all so much to absorb into my now fucked up mind.

"Robyn....Katie is his. I knew you two were happily married and-" Reina tried finishing, but I got up in her face.

"You-you...you knew we were married, and you still fucked him!!" I looked into her eyes as she bursted into tears.

"R-robyn, I-I'm sorry...." She looked down at her feet as I went away from her, looking outside my window at the beautiful night stary sky. Not knowing what to do or how to feel right now. I clenched my fist, as all my thoughts were all full of anger and only anger at the moment.

How did I not see this coming?? It all makes sense now....I wasn't good enough nor will I ever, for anyone. No no no....ugh!!!! I don't know what to think!! To sum up this shit....he messed around with both of us, around the same time!?! How, why, how....FUCK!!!!

Before I could realize what I was doing, I threw my fist at the fancy glass window, and it shattered into a million pieces. Dropping myself to the floor, in lots of pain in my fist & heart, I cried.

"Robyn!!" Reina ran over to me on the ground, trying to help.

"Leave me the fuck alone!!! GO!!!!" I yelled at her as she cried, running out of my room and slammed the door.

You were never good enough! He slept with this bitch because you weren't giving him anything!!! This is all your fault Robyn!!! How could you be so stupid?!?! Why didn't you see this coming?! You were always alone! Nobody gives a flying shit about you!

I stared at my bleeding hand, hearing a voice inside me, making me feel worthless. Can't believe I'm that stupid!!! Never suspected shit from all those years of being miserably married!!!!

"Rob- Robyn!!!!!" Chris ran to me on the floor and tried helping me up with his hands, but I ignored them, continuing to cry in my puddle of tears.

He lifted me up off the floor and placed me on our bed, running to the bathroom to get toilet paper for my hand, wrapping it around quickly.

"What the hell happened?!?" Chris held my other hand and tried making me look him in his eyes by sitting in front of me.

"My whole life is a fucking lie. I had kids with an asshole that didn't even love me! I was stupid enough to not even think he'd be cheating on me. He fucked Reina & I around the same time, making Alicia & Katie here today...." I told him as he wiped my tears for me.

"He promised to love me and only me for the rest of his life. When he said that at our wedding, I thought he meant it. He put my daughters and I in danger after he died, and left Reina a damn note. He didn't write me shit! I was his wife and gave him my all!!! I fucking watched him die!!!" I cried in Chris' arms.

"I thought he was the love of my life. I did everything to keep our kids safe, healthy, clean, loved, everything!!!! Without no fucking help at all!!! Why me?! Why me!!!!!" I screamed in tears.

"Robyn....fuck him! Don't waste your tears on that asshole. You didn't see it coming because you were too busy taking care of your beautiful and amazing girls." Chris told me.

"He's gone now. You have all this going on in your life now. Everything is gonna be okay. I'm never gonna do what he did to you, never." He rubbed my stomach, talking in the most calmest voice ever, making me settle down.

"You always deserved better. And I promise I'm going to do that. We are gonna have these twins, live our lives, start our music careers, grow old together, everything and anything. I've loved you since high school and never stopped. I love you.
Don't give yourself anymore guilt, that fucking nonsense ain't any of your fault." He kissed me.

"Robyn...." Reina knocked on the door, ruining the calm moment I had.

"Come in..." I sighed. I shouldn't of been that mean to her though...she didn't want her daughter to be fatherless. Nobody does. I sometimes think I woulda done the same....

"I understand if you never want to see me again. I had to say something....I couldn't hold it in anymore for this long. After you made that speech at his funeral about living in California to start a new life with you kids...I felt the need to that as well. And it's just a coincidence that our daughters attend the same school..." Reina felt bad as I got up from Chris' arms to hug her. She was practically shaking. We've both been through so much of Dave's shit....

"It's okay. We gotta be strong and move on from it all." I looked back at Chris and gave a small smile. This is my brand new life...and I have to put the past in the past.

"Yeah....Should I go? I mean, Katie will be upset but...maybe it's not a good day for this..." She sighed.

"It's fine...let the girls have fun. You're free to stay here for the night if you want. I don't think Chris & I would mind." I turned my head at him as he nodded his head in agreement.

"Thank you..." She left our room to check on the girls.

"Is your fist alright??" Chris asked as I climbed on the bed to him.

"Yeah, it doesn't hurt anymore. Thank you for everything." I laid on his chest and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Now I can finally move on, have no more guilt, and fuck the past! This is my new life, and I need to start living it!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Chapter 38 soon💕💕💕