Chapter Sixteen

She wasn't hard to find, but I needed her away from (Y/N).  Fourth period she had study hall while (Y/N) was in biology.  That would be my best bet to getting anything through to her.

Luckily, we ate the type of school that doesn't do much so getting out of class was easy.  I simply told the teacher I had a project to get done, and she let me go.  I went straight for the library where I spotted Sally sitting at a tabled reading.

"Hey Sally, boy, do I have a proposition for you," I greeted her.

"What do you want, Eric?" she rolled her eyes.

"Don't get all bitchy.  I have great news," I enthused.

She looked up at me giving me her full attention.

"Craig Tucker," I started.

Her eyes lit up," Yes, what about him?"

"You really like him, don't you?" I smirked.

She blushed, "I mean kind of."

"What if I told you that you could have him as all yours for a small price?" I asked.

She looked hesitant, "A price?"

"Yes, you see Craig doesn't really like girls that tend to sleep around, but he once told me that he was awful fond of you, but you just put yourself around the wrong people.  (Y/N), for example, she doesn't have the best reputation around school.  I think if you rid yourself of her, you'd be Craig's for sure,  Maybe even forever... you know, like every girl dreams about?  To find the perfect guy to spend eternity with?  Considering how long you've been infatuated with him, I think that Craig might just be your prince charming," I explained.

She gave me another hesitant look, "Just ditch (Y/N)?"

I nodded.

"That doesn't feel right," she said more to herself.

"Well just think it over... you could either have the school slut as your best friend or the badass Craig Tucker as your prince charming," I reminded her.

~Time Skip~ 

*Your P.O.V.*

It was Saturday night, and Sally was really pushing for me to go to Stan's party.  I kept telling her no.  It's not that I didn't want to go out, but I just felt that it would just be better for everyone if I stayed home.

Everyone was going to expect another Clyde situation if I went.  Plus, I don't even have any cute clothes I could wear that didn't reveal my cuts.  If I went, I'd be forced to spend my night waling on my toes to avoid making things worse.

M: I'm sorry.  I really can't tonight, Sal.

S: Whatever.

I sighed and plugged my phone in before rolling up my sleeve and crawling into my bed.  I looked to my wrists which just showed angry read scars.

What am I doing with my life...