Let Me

"Look, I'm sorry!" Chanyeol faces Kyungsoo and places his hands on either side of his arms—his face sporting an upset, scrunched up expression, somehow still adorable. He sounded quite whiny though. "Baby, I just don't like it when people get too close to you, especially not him."

"You're being unfair about this." Kyungsoo uncrosses his arms. "You know that, right?"

Chanyeol scoffs, taking his hands off Kyungsoo, and crossing his own arms just as Kyungsoo had unfolded his.

"What's getting you this upset? Why are you so worried? I'm right here," Kyungsoo steps closer. "Not to mention that I'm all yours... I don't understand what it is exactly that's making you like this."

Chanyeol mumbles, but neither of them could understand what he was supposed to say. They remain quiet for a few moments. "You can still sleep in the bed, though, you know. It's late anyway, this isn't going to go anywhere. We're both tired, we can't really talk properly like this." Kyungsoo says as he takes off his sweater, planning to head to bed just a bit deeper inside their apartment. "I love you, Chanyeol. Good night."

[ ; ]

Kyungsoo throws his used pair of jeans shirt in the laundry bin in the bathroom and heads towards the bed they shared—left only in his boxer shorts. He misses, and comes back to pick his clothes up and turn the lights off as well. He turns around, only to see Chanyeol towering over him in his white, skin tight, sleeveless shirt. Kyungsoo's breathing catches, "Babe, come on. Don't sneak up on me like that, you know I—,"

"Shh." His words are cut short, Chanyeol grips his shoulders, pushes him down to his knees with just enough strength for him to know he can't do anything about it, but not enough for it to actually hurt. "Suck my cock, now." Chanyeol says with ease and authority; slides his shirt off with one swift motion, Kyungsoo is fumbling for words—and their eyes meet again.

But then Kyungsoo's eyes start to wander all over his boyfriend's body. Jeans skin tight, hugging his thighs so dangerously tight. Shirtless, hair a little messed after he had taken his top off so roughly. Kyungsoo was so busy staring and letting himself be left in shock that he doesn't notice how Chanyeol's rather relaxed expression grow into something... darker. The poor boy barely had a second to take up how Chanyeol's demeanor had changed; Kyungsoo had been pulled up, and pushed into their bed. "Baby, what are you doing? It's—,"

Chanyeol shakes his head, lets out a low chuckle and looks to his left. "That's not what you're supposed call me."

"Daddy," Kyungsoo corrects himself.

Chanyeol looks at him with hooded eyes, and Kyungsoo thinks he knows what's about to happen—but little does he know how much his boyfriend has planned to do to him. Chanyeol easily manhandles Kyungsoo, so in just a couple of seconds, he already has him on his lap. Kyungsoo misses where Chanyeol had gotten the ball gag, because next thing he knew he had it strapped around his head and he found himself getting further aroused. Chanyeol sits on the cotton-covered bed, the back of his kneed on the soft thing's edge. His elbow rests on Kyungsoo's upper back.

"Why," Chanyeol lets out a sigh. "Didn't you suck when I specifically asked you to do so?" He asks in a calm, yet frightening, tone. His face is stern, yet relaxed. He caresses, explores his boyfriend's ass with a soft moan of admiration. Kyungsoo is unable to speak, afraid of how quickly the gentle feel of the strokes of Chanyeol's fingers could turn into an open palm slapping his bum, surely leaving red marks.

"What are you so afraid of, baby...?" Chanyeol says rather loudly. Kyungsoo shivers. He opens his mouth to speak, but the sound of his boyfriend slapping a side of his ass piercingly fills the room before he could even register what had just happened. "So that's why you seemed so frightened." Kyungsoo groans.