A visit gong wrong

Tris's POV

As I wake up on the couch I realize in in Tobias's tight grasp he kisses me on the forehead. "Hey trissy poo" he said. "Dont call me that!" i replied and then pounced on him. "I love you, you do know that right?" he asks. "No duh" i say and before any of us could continue our lips collide. I can feel the soft warm texture of his lips up against mine. Before i knew it he had rolled over so he was on top of me. Ugh typical tobias, but he's my tobias. He starts pulling my shirt up off of me and kisses my stomach. I attempt to unbutton his jacket but he pulls the shirt completley off my head revealing my black lace push up bra. I manage to finish unbuttoning his shirt and rip it off. His toned stomach and his tan skin is hitmitazing. He traces the birds on my chest the three and then the new addition. I unbutton his pants as he pulls off my shorts. We rip off our underwear and are lying there completly naked on our couch. "You ready?" he asks. "Yes" i reply. He slips on a condom and starts thrusting inside of me. I moan. "Oh tobias" i basically shout.

Uriah's POV

Me and zeke start to walk to fours apartment to give him an aniversary gift from us. We walk down the pit towards his loft thingy and knock twice on the door. There was no answer so we decided to go in. Boy that was the worst decision ever! we walk in to see Tris and Four having sex. And this was hardcore. Zeke just yells "nice going bro" and i roll my eyes at him. According to my brother my face looked like a constipated katniss in mateing season."knock first would you" Four yelled.

A/N: so i updated finally. Grade 9 diesnt allow you much time preparing for grad and all that shit. But yeah this is me having writers block so sorry its short. Love ya. Oh yeah thanks for 5.3k reads BTW - Mac🐢