Hunters and Demons (Crowley x Broken Down Reader)

Give me a side for help-I take my last breath. Push it out my chest till there's nothing left. I just wanna say goodbye. I don't wanna live this life-smiling but knowing how I'll never be the same. These beings we hunt are nothing compared of what there is to come. We may have messed up a couple times but that has never stopped us from doing what we do best. I used to think we were unstoppable only to crash into a brick wall. All our plans, friendship, family and memories burned down. Emotions and memories came flowing back.

I couldn't take back the said words, what was in the past was stuck like glue. The tears that stained my face were for you. Now that you were gone I had to move on. Like a ship on the sea.

I just couldn't believe you were gone. Forever.

I brushed my hand across the dark glass bottle, grumbling under my breath. The bar tender glanced up from wiping down the counters. "Hey, girl. Don't you think you've had enough?" She asked, placing a hand on her hip. I rolled my eyes sliding a twenty on the bar. She sneered setting another bottle down then proceeded to walk away.

"Hello, Darling. I couldn't help to notice you were so down? Is there a reason a lovely girl like yourself would be drinking this much?" It was a male wearing a dark outfit-really short dark hair and interesting mysterious eyes. He smiled leaning against the bar, stroking my hand softly.

"My cousin....." My grip tightened around the bottle in my palm. He rubbed my arm. "She was killed, killed by....something....." A sigh escaped my lips. There was no way I was going to tell this man what and how she was killed. He was a complete stranger.

"Well, love. If you tell me maybe I can help."

"She's dead," I snapped slamming the glass bottle down. It shattered into millions of tiny pieces, "What's dead should stay dead." His expression didn't change.

"Love, if you make this deal you can have your sister back, but I'll be back to get you." I shifted-the male smiled taking a swig of his drink. He must've brought a bottle of his own. Since it didn't look like it was from here. A bulb above me flickered, eventually exploding like my bottle.

"You'll be back to get me, where will you be taking me?"

"To my place of course." He played with a strand of my (h/c) hair. Twisting it around his long finger. "Take your time, Dear."

"Fine, but she'll be my real sister, right?" He nodded, I closed my eyes as our lips pressed together. A wave of shock surged through my body-he was a great kisser. The male pulled away getting off the stool, "Wait, what's your name?"

"My name's Crowley, King of Hell, Darling. And you are my new queen." He winked disappearing, my mind went blank.

I just sold myself to the King of Hell. Wow.