Cutting Ties

Carson's POV

I was just driving up to the therapy place. To be honest I'm doing fine now and I only ever went once. But there was something I needed to do. I walked in and caught sight of Helena. She still looked pretty but now I had an actual girlfriend she seemed less attractive. I gave her a little wave and her face lit up.

"Carson!" she came and hugged me. I didn't hug her back. 

"We need to talk," I said cutting to the point.

"Oh," her face dropped, "Come in here," she unlocked her door. 

Once we had sat down she looked up and smiled, "What's up?" 

Okay how should I say it? I'll say it quick, like ripping off a band-aid.

"What we did last time was wrong and I have a girlfriend now so-"

"I understand," Helena said quickly.

"So you're cool with it?" I asked in disbelief.

She sighed, "Well what can I do?" I suddenly felt bad. 

"I mean, I'll give you a free plus one to my next concert!" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Sounds like a plan!" Helena chuckled. There was then a silence. 

"So I have some work to do..." 

"Y-yeah I'll leave now," I said, quickly getting up. Helena opened the door for me. 

"See you around," she said.

"Yeah, you too."

As I got back into my car I couldn't help but cringe. That was so bad. She was obviously hurt. I guess there was no way around it though. 'A free plus one to my next concert'? I mentally face palmed. I'm definitely not coming back to this therapy place!

Third Person POV

Once Helena had made sure Carson had left she pulled out her phone. 

"Cassandra!" she said urgently.

"What?" came a voice through the other line.

"Carson has a girlfriend." Helena winced waiting for Cassandra's reaction.

"WHAT? HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?" Cassandra screamed. That was expected.

"I-I didn't know," Helena said quickly, "He just came and said 'what we did was wrong but you can have a fucking one plus to my next stupid concert-"

"He offered to give you a one plus?" Cassandra laughed evilly as an idea came into her head. Helena caught on but then spotted a flaw in this plan, "But Carson's been on hiatus for god knows how long!" 

"Jeez Helena you're his fucking therapist! You can make him do what you want!"

"Yeah but I have a feeling he won't be coming back for more therapy(!)" 

"Well maybe you can offer him your last bit of advice..."

WHOAAAAA CASSANDRA'S BACK! She's been gone for so long bet you weren't expecting that! And what do you think about Helena  being a snake? This part was probably so unexpected lol. Oh and be expecting more rapid updates because I have summer holidays and no life!

Until next time and may the force be with you...