Here we go again (is a chapter and redited)

SINCE some people were asking me lately heres a short chapter :)

Lucy pov

Here we go again.

The flowers bloomed as the final stage of the winter season ended. Everyone walking around casually some laughing or holding hands others gossiping and playing around. The only person i could focus on was him... Rin okumaura.

(idk if that is his last name so oops )

His hypnotizing smile curled its way to his lips. I couldnt help but stare at the captivating sight. Only wishing it was meant for me. The newly found couple hugged and kissed. Crowds gathered to congratulate him and cana . Mostly him on the new found relationship. 

Not only had he gotten inside of me but he's done more damage then good. A arm hooked around my shoulder instead of acknowledging the figure i kept my gaze on them. Him.

He's managed to break my heart millions of times without even noticing it. He never once apologized about that night of what i saw. Not once.

"Lucy come on this isnt healthy and we need to get to class." Levy said reassuringly . I wanted to protest and tell her I was perfectly fine where i was standing but Mavis knows its for the best. I let her drag me to class keeping my head down and trying to block out the menacing whispers.

"Isnt that lucy?"

"The break up took a toll on her"

"poor girl"

I could feel their pity from a mile of way. Suffocating me until i couldnt breathe. Pressuring me. All their eyes were on me., The girl who foolishly let her heart break.

Well no more. 

He wants to break Lucy god damn Heartfilla its going to take alot more than that. On this path to change i must do something drastic for people to look at me with awe not pity. and my first way will be with Hus party. At the playboys house.

ik that was bad it was kind of rushed sorry guys :(