Chapter One

[Y/N] type furiously, Getting 'X' every five seconds on her computer.

"Where are those twins?" [Y/N] mumble

She's been searching them ever since a young age, You may consider this weird.

She didn't think like that, They were born in such a horrible place, She didn't they would kill themselves she just didn't.

"Search complete, This is what I found," A robotic voice said

[Y/N] feel joy hearing that robotic voice, A voice she thought she would never hear that voice.

She sat down looking through the links until she got to a certain one that caught her eyes.

"Mint Eye...?"

She never heard about this company or name before, She didn't know weather she should go or not.

"Computer, Look for the adress to Mint Eye and send it to my phone,"

The computer made a beeping aound, She walked to her kitchen and pour herself some coffe adding cream.

Her phone bing and she saw the adress to Mint Eye, She put on a jacket and headed out.

Walking will only take fifteen minutes and she's use to walking distance to place to place.

-TimeSkip-

[Y/N] found Mint Eye and knock on the door with no response, She tried again and no response.

She wasn't going to back down, If this is a possibility that she can meet one of the twins then she will.

She open the door and walk in yelling for someone but no response, For a second [Y/N] thought the place was abandoned.

She enter a room with a bunch of computer and bite her lips concern, She sat down and started to hack the system.

She pulled up the people who work there and went through the name, A blonde girl is the leader.

"Rika....I wonder if she's here?"

[Y/N] type more things and came across someone who caught her eyes,

"Searan!?"

She click the profile and read over everything, It had to be him but why does he look weird.

"Look like we have a little girl here,"

[Y/N] turn her head quickly and stare at the boy, He's the boy she was looking of the profile.

"Saeran..?"

The boy laugh, It's rather creepy.

"You know my name and you're a hacker, You already know to much,"

[Y/N] guts say to run but her hearts is telling her to stay, She thought that maybe it's her 'Saeran'.

His go hair look bleach and she could see if he's wearing color contacts but she would have to be close to him.

[Y/N] grab his hand and went for it, She took off his color contact.

His eyes are orange, This have to be Saeran.

"How dare you-"

[Y/N] ran and hug him, She didn't think about the bad things that could happen.

"Saeran! I miss you so much, How could you leave me~"

[Y/N] felt him tense up quickly and push her away from him, She fell on the ground.

"Who are you and how do you know me!?"

Saeren pull out a gun and point it at her head, She began freaking out, Why is he point a gun at her?

"Saeran, That's enough. Please put the gun down," A female voice said

A blond girl walked in the room with a smile that for some reason made [Y/N] smile.

The blonde female kneel down next to Saeran and in front of [Y/N].

"My name is Rika, Are you aware that you trespass in our company?"

[Y/N] bit her lips and looked at the girl name Rika and Saeran, Could she get arrested for this?

"I am aware, You see I been searching for Saeyoung and Saeren. I got trace that one of them will be here,"

[Y/N] Look at Saeran and then at Rika who gave me a confused look.

"What are your connection with those two?"

She open her mouth but pause, Maybe it was because of Saeran intense stare.

"I'm their childhood Friends, Saeyoung left Saeran and I behind but then Saeran left me behind, I've been searching for them for at least ten years,"

Both of the are speechless and they both didn't want to look at me, Did I say somthing wrong.

"Would you like to work here with us? Saeyoung betray us and we both want revenge,"

Rika look at me determine, She look so dead for a second. Saeyoung left me but I wouldn't want revenge.

"[Y/N], Saeyoung left us. If you care for me wouldn't you help me?"

Saeran spoke, He sounded so broken. She just want to help him...Maybe she can bring him back to his normal self

[Y/N] hug Saeran, Maybe he's using her. That's fine because the queen away win.

She consider herself a queen and she will win, For now she should go along with this.

This place is dark and shady but for now, She need to stay for Saeran.

[Y/N] have a bad vibe about Rika but for Saeran, She will fight to win him back.

She pull away from the hug and look at rika,

"I would like to join to get revenge on Saeyoung,"

She hated saying that but she will save Saeran and Saeyoung.

'Don't worry, Everything will be alright'