12. Grace's pov

Grace's Pov:
I woke up around 9:30am and i stayed up till 5am so I only got a 4 and a half hour sleep. I couldn't help it I was thinking of Grayson and how he and I are hanging out today. I got a message from him at 10am saying he is excited to hang out with me today I told him that I was excited too. At 11am I went into the shower and washed my body and hair so I could smell nice for Grayson. After my shower I put on my favourite outift (the pic above) I did my makeup and straightened my hair. It was about 1pm when I finished getting ready and Grayson said he will be picking me up at 2pm so for the remainder of the time I followed some of my fans. At 1:58pm I got a text message from Grayson.

-------------
DMs
Grayson: Hey i'm here
Read 2:00pm

Grace: Okay i'm on my way down😊
Read 2:01pm

Grayson: Okay :)
Read 2:02pm
------------------
I go down and I see Grayson leaning on the passenger side of his range rover. "Nice ride" I chuckle. "Thanks It's Ethans" He laughed "Smooth" I say as I go up to hug him, he hugs me back and after that little moment he opened the passenger door. "Ladies first" "What a gentleman" I chuckle. He smiled and I got in the car, after he got in we drove around for a bit talking about our lives and how we moved to L.A. For YouTube. "Yeah my mom didn't want me to move alone so I brought Lea with me, she is my best friend" "Yeah I saw her comments on your photos, I thought you guys were together" "Whoa whoa whoa....I'm straight Grayson" "Okay good" he chuckles. We soon arrive to where we were hanging out, it was at a theme park. "A theme park!!" "What? You don't like theme parks? We can go somewhere else if you like" "No no it's good I love theme parks" I smile "Okay good" he smiles. We both walk around for hours and he got me a big thing of cotton candy and i ate that quickly, Grayson tried taking a little piece but I smacked his hand saying don't touch my food. We decided to leave because the sun was starting to set, the car ride back to my house was us singing horribly to songs we knew on the radio. We soon arrive at my house and he walks me to the door and we stand there looking in each others eyes for what felt like hours, he leans in and when were about to kiss someone interrupts us. "Hi Grayson....Grace" Madison says "What do you want Madison" Grayson says annoyed "I just came here to see Grace.....my new best friend" she fake smiles at him "Well sorry Madison I was just about to upstairs to bed so we can't really talk tonight" I lie "Okay well what about tomorrow?" She raises an eyebrow at me "I have this thing i'm doing so no" I lie again "Okay whatever" she says angrily and she gets back in her car and walks away. "Well I guess I should be going" Grayson says "Okay. Tonight was fun, I had a great time with you" I smile "Me too, hopefully we can hangout again sometime" He states "Me too" I smile and peck his cheek "Goodnight Grayson" "Goodnight Grace" He smiles and walks back to his car. I smile and once I get into my room I fall on my bed and smile like crazy then I drift off into a deep sleep.

I tried doing something new in this chapter so let me know if you like it :) thank you for reading this book I honestly thought no one would like it but I guess a few of you do so that is whats keeping me writing :)