Revenge and Rainy Days

June: Hehehe
Katie: I regret my life choices
Connor: You'd better run
Travis: Real fast
Me: Um what's going on? Why wasn't I invited?
.....

June happily set up a trap in the Demeter Cabin. Right on a certain counselors bed. When she heard footsteps, she immediately hid.
"Ugh. It's so rainy out." Katie groaned.
"I agree." Miranda replied.
"Why is it raining? Doesn't Mr. D control the weather in here?" Katie asked, with a puzzled tone.
"He was called back up to Olympus to be scolded again. According to Annabeth it was something about a 'wine mishap' or whatever," Miranda replied.
"Oh well. I'm going to sleep."
June heard Katie sit down on the bed and then a giant splash. And after that, a scream. June had rigged Katie's bed. Liquid Fertilizer leaked under it. June bit back a laugh.
"JUNE HEART GET OUT HERE!!" She heard Katie scream and stomp out of the room.
June snuck out of the room into the pouring rain. She went a bit further away from the cabin and decided to dance in it. She got soaking wet and let out a loud laugh.

Parker noticed June dancing outside in the rain. He stared at her dreamily for a moment before shaking it off.
"Dude, she could catch a cold or something." Austin said, coming up next to Parker.
"You're right. I'll go get her." Parker nodded.
He zipped up hid large orange raincoat, which he was borrowing from Austin, and ran outside. June smiled when she saw him. Parker caught up to her.
"You should come inside or you'll catch a cold!" Parker told her, worry flashing across his face.
"I'll be fine, see!" June twirled around. "I love the rain."
"You'll get sick!" Parker argued.
"No I-" sneeze "won't."
"June..."
"Fine." June grudgingly agreed.
Parker put his coat around her and led her to the Apollo cabin. Austin winked at them as Parker sent him a glare in return.
"At least I'll be safe in here." June smiled.
Austin tossed her a towel. "From what?"
"Katie." June said, drying off. "I played a prank on her. Again."
Parker started to dry himself off as well. "What was it this time?"
"I dumped liquid fertilizer on her and her bed." June grinned.
Cute. Parker thought. Shes so cute when she grins like that.
"Nice." Austin told her. "I'm impressed."
"Hey, us Hermes kids got some brain, dontcha know." June laughed.
"They won't let us forget it, either!" Austin laughed.
Kayla laughed from the other side of the room. "I still have the bruises from last time."
June giggled. "That wasn't me."
"Nah. The Stolls. Again." Kayla smiled.

Connor was having a nice day until Katie Gardener burst in the door.
"Where's June??" She demanded, soaking wet.
"Come in! You'll catch a cold out there!" Travis rushed her inside, giving her a towel.
"We dunno. June left earlier this morning. Something about revenge or whatever." Connor shrugged.
Most of the Hermes kids were outside, taking advantage of the rain for stealing, or trying to sleep. Connor was trying to study so he could get into the same college Travis was accepted into.
"Why do you need her, anyways?" Travis asked.
"She dumped liquid fertilizer on me!" Katie exclaimed, clearly pissed.
"Nice." Connor laughed.
"I feel so bad." Travis said, stifling laughter.
"I'm glad to know you care!"
"Eh." Connor replied, going back to his book.
"Wait. Is the great Connor reading???" Katie asked him.
"Yup." Travis replied, popping the p. "He's trying to get into the same college as me."
"Connor, that's a couple years away. You don't have to prepare so early." Katie told him.
"I know but I wanna be as smart right now." Connor told her.
"He means he wants to go with me despite the age limit."
"Not true!" Connor argued.
"Dude, it totally is." Travis smirked.
"But I don't want to be left with all the idiots here!" Connor sighed.
"Don't worry. Katie's not that bad." Travis comforted him.
"I'll be leaving as well. We're the same age, Travis. Remember?" Katie raised an eyebrow.
"Not really. But cool!" Travis' face lit up.
"Yeah, it'll be fun." Katie said.
"Nooooo. Don't leave me with June!" Connor pleaded.
"I'm going to college to get away from here. I am not staying." Travis argued.
"Take me with you!" Connor clutched onto Travis' leg.
Travis attempted to shake him off. "No. Leave. Get off."
"Never." Connor hissed.
"Hey, where's June's bed? I wanna set up a prank." Katie asked politely.
"Right over there." Connor pointed, allowing Travis to shake him off.
"VICTORY!" Travis screamed.
"FAILURE!!" Connor wailed.
"Thanks!" Katie grinned.
She took out her supplies. Duct tape. Check. Posters. Check. Sharpie. Check. This won't go anywhere good...

Salem say in her bed reading happily. Then Lacey came in.
"Hey, you got a package." Lacey told her, setting the Package on Salems bed.
"Oh thanks." Salem said.
Salem opened the package to another box. The next thing she knew, green slime had exploded in her face. She looked into the package once more only to find a note.
This is for leaving me tied up
~Connor
"CONNOR!!" Salem screamed to no one in particular.
      Lacey chuckled. "Have fun getting that off.
       "You look positively green, hon." Snickered Drew, walking in.
       Salem glared daggers at her but didn't say anything. She huffed as she got up and got a wash cloth. She wet it, then scrubbed the green off her face.
      "Oh gods...." Salem groaned, looking at her reflection.
      "What?" Lacey asked.
       "It stains." Salem groans. "For Hades sake, it stains!"

    June walked into her cabin happily. She smiled, but the moment she saw her bunk, that changed.
    June screamed as her bed was covered in Justin Bieber posters.
    "MY EYES!!" She screeched. "MY POOR EYES!! WHO DID THIS?"
     "Katie." Connor smirked, from his bunk.
     "I SWEAR TO ZUES THAT ILL GET MY REVENGE." June screamed. "Who could be so evil..."
     "Katie, apparently." Connor laughed.